March roll call

iVillage Member
March roll call
Thu, 03-08-2012 - 1:19pm

Hey Ladies..so who's still with me on this board and how are your BB's??

Name: Jennifer (goincrazymama4)

BB Name: Abigail (Abbie)

BB Birthday : 7/6

STTN?: Not yet..I sooo envy everyone else getting some sleep!!

Crawling? : Yep..she is everywhere and into everything!!

Teeth? : She has 2 on the bottom right now.

What is your BB eating? : Some baby food, alot of finger foods, and just about anything she can find on the floor ;p

Any new tricks? : Crawling is pretty much it, but she has made attemps to pull up on things..

Thinking about adding to your family? : lol..Just threw this one in for fun!! Not until she sleeps through the night...

How are you doing? : Busy, Abbie won't let me clean my house so it looks like poo, other than that my DH found a job an hour away so we maybe looking at relocating in the next few months..

Anything to add? : I am looking forward to Abbie 1st Easter next month!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-29-2012 - 1:36pm

Name: Jennifer (jenjoy74)

BB Name: Jenna

BB Birthday : 7/4

STTN?: once in a while will sleep 5-7 hrs but not often..I have incorporated gripe water every night (she was waking every single hour before).

Crawling? : Nope not at all..I have the laziest bum here! She only likes sitting..she hardly rolls over..

Teeth? : She has 2 on the bottom right now.

What is your BB eating? : breast milk and baby food (she loves oatmeal and fruits).

Any new tricks? : She speaks alot..says momma, dadda and nah nah (no)

Thinking about adding to your family? :

iVillage Member
Sun, 03-18-2012 - 9:23am

Name: Sarah

BB Name: Faizan

BB Birthday : 7/5

STTN?:PrettyMuch.He goes to sleep around 9-10pm.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
iVillage Member
Sat, 03-17-2012 - 7:53am

I am sorry to hear about your husband's car accident and hope he is OK.

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-15-2012 - 2:41pm

Name: mom2mybabyboy (April)

BB Name: True

BB Birthday : 7/7

STTN?: Yes, finally...well most nights

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-15-2012 - 12:41pm

Name:

Lilypie - Personal picture
iVillage Member
Sun, 03-11-2012 - 9:06am

Name: Liz (enicholas2004)

BB Name:Jackson (Jack)

BB Birthday : 7/20

STTN?: Not yet..still wakes up at least once, if not twice

Crawling? : Sort of. He can crawl backwards, but hasn't figured out the forward thing, yet. Yesterday, he pulled himself up to standing, so now I'm wondering if he'll ever truly crawl. He might just decide to walk instead!

Teeth? : Yup, he has two on the bottom

What is your BB eating? : Stage 2 baby foods and I've given him some Gerber puffs now that he has some teeth

Any new tricks? : Pulling himself to standing

Thinking about adding to your family? : Nope...I had a tubal during my CS with Jack and he's given me a few pretty good scares since birth that have let me know it was the right choice for me!

How are you doing? : Super busy. We just got a dog (I know, I'm nuts) and I have two tremendously heavy courses I'm taking this semester. This is the first time I've gotten online for more than 5 minutes in over

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 03-09-2012 - 10:05pm
Yay so glad to see this has a few replies =]

Name: Cheyenne
Bb Name: Carsyn
BB birthday: 7/6
STTN?: yes, thank goodness!
Crawling: oh yes! He goes everywhere now!
Teeth: he has the two bottom middle
What is your bb eating? Everything lol. He ESP loves toast and waffles
Any new tricks? He can stand up and walk around while holding on to things, say mama, dada, nana, and kitty =] such a smart boy!!
Thinking about adding to your family? Well we will be in a few months with another July baby!'
How are you doing? Great! Sleeping well, Carsyn is such a easy baby.
 photo siggy2.jpg

baby
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
iVillage Member
Fri, 03-09-2012 - 9:55pm

Name: Stephanie

BB Name: Carter

BB Birthday : 7/21

STTN?:

a href="http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d134/stephhastings/?action=view&current=chris11006.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-08-2012 - 6:59pm
Hey Ladies..so who's still with me on this board and how are your BB's??

Name: tlb-g

BB Name: Indi

BB Birthday : 7/28

STTN?: Pretty much. We cosleep though. When I've tried to work through the night (I'm a student and have to study at night), she doesn't sleep well. But if I'm snuggled next to her, she's a great sleeper.

Crawling? : Sort of. She can go everywhere ... room to room. But her crawling process is more like an inchworm / army crawl combination. And in the past couple of days, she's been getting up on her feet in a bear crawl position.

Teeth? : None

What is your BB eating? : breastmilk and a few foods I've made for her (applesauce, sweet potatoes and brown rice). I'll probably give her avocado, carrots or maybe zucchini next ... kind of depends on what organic produce I can find. I think I have some organic carrots in the fridge is why I thought I might do those next. I've not given her finger foods yet. She's still using a palmer grasp and a sign of developmental readiness for finger foods is the pincer grasp, which she just doesn't have yet.

Any new tricks? : She sort of pulled herself up today ... not fully. Using my belly for support, she used it to steady herself while she stood on her feet but she wasn't standing up right. Just sort of bent over. But she made all the effort to stand up without any upwards assistance. The crawling inchworm thing is just a few weeks old. And she's really starting to talk/babble a lot. I think she might have said mama in a meaningful way today, but we'll have to see if she repeats it at all. I know a lot of people think it's too early but my oldest dd said mama at about 7 months and my middle one say "thank you" (weirdest first words ever!) at about 8 months. So my girls seem to be early talkers. In fact my oldest was talking in full sentences by 15 months old.

Thinking about adding to your family? : No. We're done. But I have been saying if I was younger, I think I could add another. Buy my DH says no way, no matter the age. Three is enough.

How are you doing? : Also busy. School is no longer any fun. I'm surprised how much harder it is to go to school and study with a baby than with the older 2 girls. I know that seems silly, but I really thought I'd have more time during naps ... but it's just not enough study time (plus one nap comes in the car when I'm picking the other girls up from school).

Anything to add? : Just love being a mama of 3!
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-08-2012 - 4:57pm

Name: Angela (TXMom4)

BB Name: Megan

BB Birthday : 7/13

STTN?: Probably technically but it doesn't feel like it.