Nesting...finally!!

iVillage Member
Nesting...finally!!
Sat, 04-09-2011 - 10:23am

I was beginning to wonder when I'd find the energy to get going on some home organization. Not only is my house a complete mess right now, I have to also pack it all up to move in the next month or so. Today I find myself all alone (SO is moving his grandma to a nursing home and the kids are playing at his mother's house) so once I get back from meeting with the realtor, I am going to get cracking.

At least, that's what I'm telling myself ; )

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 04-09-2011 - 11:51am

i never did with my DD15 until day before lol...I think i had more energy this time around in week 20-25..Now i am having this low back pain that i can hardly just get a shower. I am ordering a maternity support belt. hopefully i will be able to do things without pain. I was thinking about it, i could never be moving right now. I did move into a new house when i was pregnant with DD15 but i was 21 and didn't have the back pain i am having now ( and also didn't have many things to move since i moved from my mother's home then). Good luck on everything!!!

iVillage Member
Sat, 04-09-2011 - 4:25pm

Thanks, didn't get very far, though!! I just don't have the energy this time around!! Not to mention the kids came home MUCH earlier than I had thought and it was so beautiful that they wanted to be outside. Don't blame them! But I really need a good long day to get stuff done.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 04-11-2011 - 11:05pm
Good luck with getting your house packed! Hope your energy returns soon!

I actually managed to get my house in order today. It has definitely been months since it has looked this good, lol.
 BabyFetus Ticker