November Roll Call-Who Is Still Here?

iVillage Member
November Roll Call-Who Is Still Here?
Tue, 11-08-2011 - 5:09pm

Name: Cheyenne (Cheyfri)

LO/Birthday: Carsyn Ryder- July 6th

Upcoming appointments: Has his four month well child check up tomorrow!! Can't believe he is four months already!

Any special holiday plans: Having his first thanksgiving at my mothers house, and if we survive that he will be getting his pictures taken with Santa =] Yay!

New Milestons: He has a tooth coming in, and will roll from his tummy to his back now! he is also trying really hard to crawl but gets so frustrated when he can't that he gives up and throws a tantrum.

photo siggy2.jpg

baby
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
iVillage Member
Tue, 11-08-2011 - 8:11pm

Name: Liz (enicholas2004)

LO/Birthday: Jackson-July 20

Upcoming appointments: Has his four month well child check up on November 28th

Any special holiday plans:We're heading to my mom's. Normally, I host, but my new house doesn't have a dining space big enough.

New Milestons: He is becoming really vocal!! Gurgling, cooing and shrieking over everything. I think he likes the sound of his voice!!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 11-09-2011 - 2:40am

Name: River (rivergreen)

LO/Birthday: Jay July 14

Upcoming appointments: Has his four month well child check up on November 17

Any special holiday plans:Dont know yet

New Milestones: Realization that rolling might help with motion but mostly wriggles side to side instead of rolling... goes after things now, grabs toys and puts them in mouth, sucks thumb,

iVillage Member
Wed, 11-09-2011 - 9:39am
:

Name: Jennifer (goincrazymama4)

LO/Birthday: Abigail (Abbie)/ 7-6

Upcoming appointments: She has her 4 month next Mon.

Any special holiday plans: Not really, going to my mom's I think, she has been really depressed and weird with all these medical issues going on and not really on comfortable speaking terms with me ::sigh:: but has 'told' me that we are having Thanksgiving over there despite the fact that her house is not kid friendly.. ::again sigh:: I am going to have to hold my breath to make it drama free!! :(

New Milestons: She knows how to roll both ways but prefers to go around in circles like a clock!! She also has started doing the inch worm when on her belly, though sometimes it's more like the cm worm while screaming.. Also very vocal, I think I have heard a "mama" in there, but maybe that is wishful thinking :smileywink: Oh, and I wish these teeth would come in because this teething thing with the banshee screaming and drool everywhere is driving me crazy!!!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 11-16-2011 - 9:49pm