Ugghh..Still not sleeping at night!!

iVillage Member
Ugghh..Still not sleeping at night!!
Tue, 12-27-2011 - 7:39am

Abbie was doing okay.. Waking maybe a couple times at night, but for the last week she has decided to wake every two hours and be fully awake at 3:30,4am... So tired here!! She takes only one nap that is between 1-2 hrs. during the day, other than that she may fall asleep while nursing but will wake up when she's done. She eats cereal in the morning and at night and we are putting fruit into it (bananas and apples) her stomach doesn't seem to be upset when she wakes and she doesn't seem to be in distress..just hungry!! I hope it's just a growth spurt, cause mama needs some sllleeeeeppppp!!

Anybody else with sleep troubles?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 12-27-2011 - 9:17am
Hey momma I know how you feel. Faizan seems to be getting up every few hours to nurse. He is not fully awale he just rolls over and smacks my arm or shoulder telling me he wants to eat for a while.
My right shouldter herts like helll, my neck hurts becuase i have to lay in most uncimfrtable positions. He no long like to be held to nurse, he wants to lay on his spot on the bed and snuggle in.

Lastnight he was up with one of the following: Gas, Growing Pains, snufy nose or it was all of the above.

DH needed to be up by 6 this morning to leave by 7 for work. I had to take faizan down stairs to the family room around 5 this AMso dh can get some shut eye, so I am wiped out big time. My eyes have fuzzy vision :(

I think this is a big growth spurt.... wishing you happy and much needed ZZZZZzzzzzs
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
iVillage Member
Tue, 12-27-2011 - 2:05pm

Jenna still wakes in the middle of night (last night bed around 930 (woke 10pm) we all went to bed at 1030pm..she woke at 1230 fed her we went back at 1am and she was up again at 5am, ate, back down for an hour and up for the day around 630pm...Since friday she's been up between 5am and 630...most days up at 615 for day..thankfully when DH is off (on wkds) he'll take baby in a.m. and let me sleep 2 hours or so since i wake in the middle of the night..so i hear ya !

iVillage Member
Tue, 12-27-2011 - 5:46pm
Oh my! Now that Carter is starting food he is sleeping 10-12 hours at night. hope you can get some sleep!
a href="http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d134/stephhastings/?action=view&current=chris11006.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 12-27-2011 - 9:57pm

Jack's been doing the same thing for the past week or so. He had been STTN, then started up with one feeding a night and now he's back to waking up every 3 hours or so. Echoing PP's in that I'm hoping it's just a growth spurt.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 12-28-2011 - 1:47pm
Carsyn has been eating a lot more baby food, stage two three times and day. Not much napping durning the day but at night he sleeps all night waking up only maybe once of twice for food and diaper change but always goes back to sleep. He'll be up for the day around eight or nine .
 photo siggy2.jpg

baby
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
iVillage Member
Wed, 01-04-2012 - 9:34am
Jenna still wakes at least once a night to eat..but have hardly started solids and she's not crazy about the baby food. lol
iVillage Member
Tue, 01-17-2012 - 7:49am

Eve was SSTN before visiting family for Christmas.

Photobucket