We had a bit of a rough end to February

iVillage Member
We had a bit of a rough end to February
Sun, 03-11-2012 - 9:00am

Poor Jack has NOT had an easy first winter. At the end of January, he caught the stomach virus and proceeded to have diarrhea for TEN DAYS straight. Oh my....very frustrating to me and obiously stressful to him. Then, two weekends ago, he came down with the croup. The first night was pretty rough, but I was able to help him out with the steamy shower trick. The next day he was worse, though, so I brought him to the ER and they have him a steroid shot to help open his airwaves. That really didn't do much, so I brought him back to the pedi's office the following day because he was just having such a terrible time breathing. They gave him a breathing treatment and sent me home with a prescription for oral steroids. I was able to get him to sleep for awhile that night

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 03-11-2012 - 12:35pm
I am so sorry =[ poor Jack =[ I hate when the little ones are sick and its even worse when you can. Communicate with them really to tell them it's ok and they can't tell you what's wrong =[
 photo siggy2.jpg

baby
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
iVillage Member
Mon, 03-12-2012 - 4:22pm
I am so sorry. I am glad that the doctor was able to give you something to help. That sounds incredibly scary!