Weekly Chit Chat 5/9-5/15

iVillage Member
Weekly Chit Chat 5/9-5/15
Mon, 05-09-2011 - 2:41pm

I've never done this before, so if you guys have any suggestions, let them out!

So what's going on with everyone this week?

BabyFetus Ticker
iVillage Member
Mon, 05-09-2011 - 3:15pm

The last week or two, I've been trying to get all my papers and quizzes turned in.

BabyFetus Ticker
iVillage Member
Mon, 05-09-2011 - 6:53pm

LOTS of stuff going on this week! I am (supposedly) supposed to get USDA approval by Wednesday so FX that we can finally get some answers on this house thing. I had one final due this past Saturday and got my course grade today (B+). Now I just have to type my final philosophy paper by Wednesday and I'm done until May 24th.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 05-09-2011 - 9:23pm
You both seem so busy compared to me! This week is pretty quiet (thankgod). I just had my 2 hr glucose test today, it wasnt as bad as I thought. I get the results in a few days. Tomorrow is my ultrasound to check babys' size and fluid levels. I am no longer nervous about it, but excited! I am still staying green team though! ;)

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 05-10-2011 - 7:10am

I can't wait for my appt tomorrow as well! This is generally the time that they start telling me how many weeks ahead I'm measuring...at this point, I feel like I already look 40 weeks : )

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 05-10-2011 - 8:25am

Not too much going on this week.. ds was sick with a stomach thing yesterday, dd has a lighthouse project due on Thurs. and dh has afterschool stuff today and an appointment on Thurs.... as for me, nothing going on but taking it easy and helping everyone else with their stuff....

Emily- My dh did the same thing as yours with his associate degree (it really sucked), but he is doing one online class per quarter now, plus working at a school right now.. He has his student teaching position and everything set up for next year already... So I am going to be on cloud 9 this Dec. when he is finished (until we start paying back the loans and crud!! :) )

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 05-10-2011 - 9:33am

We have a lot of stuff going on this week.

Lilypie - Personal picture
iVillage Member
Tue, 05-10-2011 - 11:18am

I am sleeping as much as i can this week lol..after the busy wkd that just passed and the busy wkd to come..Thursday we go to growth ultrasound and ob appt. Sat me and dd going for mani and pedi's for the shower and shower is Sunday. Exciting but nervewracking too.. I am not used to being the star of any parties. The good thing is i met alot of DH's relatives this past wkd (some i still haven't met).