Well, I did it... (membran stripping and scheduled induction)

iVillage Member
Well, I did it... (membran stripping and scheduled induction)
Tue, 07-12-2011 - 7:16pm

Well, today, I did two things I never thought I would do.

iVillage Member

That's so exciting!

iVillage Member

I hope the membrane stripping works for you!! You've been so uncomfortable that I'd hate to see you go another week this way : (

On the other hand, if you DO get induced next week you should try and hold out from actually giving birth until Wed (the 20th). That way, our BB's will have the same birthday. LOL...as if you have control over this!!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
I am still undecided about getting my membranes stripped. Today was a hard day so I probably will. I am SUPER glad to hear that you didn't even know it was done. It doesn't mean that my OB will be able to do the same but I have a lot of hope now.

I hope that stripping your membranes help move things along for you and that you will be in labor soon.
iVillage Member
I only lost my mucus plug with one of my children. But, I had her about 12 or so hours after I lost my mucus plug so maybe that is a good sign for you.
iVillage Member

I hope so, but there is a part of me that just thinks it is the spotting from the

iVillage Member
I hope the membrane stripping works for you! If not, at least you know you will be going to have your baby by Tuesday the latest! ;)
Photobucket

iVillage Member

I hope the membrane stripping works for you.

Photobucket
iVillage Member

Still here... *sigh*