BabyFetus Ticker
iVillage Member
Wed, 03-23-2011 - 2:01pm

Okay I'll start...

Whine-

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 03-23-2011 - 6:15pm

Whine- Haven't had any time to myself lately!! Had to cancel my ob appointment on Mon. and reschedule it for next Mon. because of DH last minute work thing and only having one car :(

Worry- Alot of uncertainty with Summer time coming up..job, income, housing stuff!!

WooHoo- Feeling the baby on a really good, daily basis so I know she's doing okay right now :)

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 03-23-2011 - 8:39pm

Whine - I have awful heartburn :( I never had this with DS and I don't like it one bit.

Worry - DH has been having panic attacks lately about having a second child! Not only am I worried for him, but how I can take care of two kids if he's already panicking about it!

WooHoo - We got a new house to rent! We were living in an apt andf the house isn't any bigger but now I dont have to worry about loud annoying neighbors! It's in a very nice neighborhood and there are 3 cops who live on my street; I doubt we'll have any problems!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-25-2011 - 1:29pm
Whine - Occasionally, my sisters 3 kids come over after school and stay until she gets out of work (they fight too much when she isn't around). Yesterday, one of them was sick. I didn't know this, and by the time I realized it, she was already hacking all over everything, including my kids and their toys. I wouldn't have minded her coming over anyways, I just wish I was told about her being sick beforehand so that I could have kept her away from my kids and their toys.

Worry - Minus a few worries that stay in the back of my mind, I'm worried that my kids are going to get sick.

Woo Hoo - 4 weeks ago, I was at the halfway mark and in another 4 weeks, I'll be in 3rd trimester! I'm getting to the point of pregnancy where time starts flying by. :)
 BabyFetus Ticker