Whine, Worry, Woo Hoo - 4/11

iVillage Member
Whine, Worry, Woo Hoo - 4/11
Mon, 04-11-2011 - 11:29pm

Whine - I am currently having the worst heartburn I have had this entire pregnancy.

BabyFetus Ticker
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-12-2011 - 9:27pm

Whine- My back is still hurting and I don't think it's going to get better until this pregnancy is over. I'm having a hard time functioning at work because of it. I'm a teacher and we have to walk around ALOT but it hurts me so badly!

Worry- My husband is feeling stressed out this week and he is overloaded with homework. I worry about his stress level sometimes. Especially since I've been down in the back and he has had to take over and take care of me.

Woo-Hoo-

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-13-2011 - 9:06am

Whine- I really need a day off.. my DH doesn't seem to understand that, and neither does my family.. they have become really bad grandparents and I can't tell them that because they get ultra sensitive, and I feel really bad that my kids don't have a really special bond.. like those grandparents that camp and fish, and teach their grandkids things.. Mine are the smoking, refuse to go anywhere (even for b-days, like bowling or the zoo), and when you have them babysit they are still in the same place they were when you left and complaining about you being gone 3 hours (even though they know it takes over 45 min. to get where you were going) and all they had to do was watch the kids fall alseep!!

Worry- I am worried about the health of my little one, the time I will have for my other kids and whether I will be able to emotionally handle another child with only help from my DH.

WooHoo- Spring break begins on the 22nd!! And even though my parents have talked about taking my big kids for some of it (supposedly to relieve stress on me, but in actuallity it is so they can use them to clean their house..I have already told them that if they could watch my 2 and 5 year old it would be much more helpful..and they refuse to without the help of my 9 year old who is the one who actually babysits!!) I want to go on some kind of mini-vaca before this baby is born to rebond as a family and give me a break from cleaning this house!! :p

(lol..sorry if this sounds more like a long rant)

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-13-2011 - 9:19am

Emily- Sorry about the heartburn, I am having to take Zantac for mine and one used to work... Now I am up to the max dose and still miserable when it wears off... FX for your DH getting in.. I am a military brat, who joined the air force after high school, met my DH is the air force..He got out in 2005, and I do miss the life sometimes (I complained alot about it when I was in it) but it was really cool to move when you had to, especially being paid to and having all the stuff on base you could use (the playgrounds were always so much nicer than the ones off base!)

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-13-2011 - 11:05am

Whine-

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-13-2011 - 4:54pm

Whine- I am SEVERELY arachnophobic. I mean, full on body paralysis whenever I see one and I cannot even squish them myself. Well, today a nest must have hatched in my classroom because there were FOUR (yes, four) humongous, disgusting, terrifying black or brown spiders. When I say big, I'm not even exagerrating. The last one (which of course is the only one who escaped to continue his terror upon me tomorrow) was the diameter of a coffee cup, legs included. And all anyone tells me is to expect a lot of them this

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 04-14-2011 - 8:55pm

Whine- I'm so draggy! I wish I didn't have to go to work. Ah, well the bright side of things is that I have a cool boss and cool co-workers. :) I don't get any paid time off or mat. leave (here we go again).I feel like such a peon in the work world. *sigh*

Worry- My GD test is next Thursday. I have been eating like crap and not exercising nearly as much as I did with Jess :( I hope I haven't screwed myself over! I wanna enjoy the last leg of this pregnancy!

Woohoo- DH just moved to a new position with his company with bigger bonus potential. Much bigger.

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-15-2011 - 9:27am

Whine -

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-15-2011 - 1:00pm
My father retired from the Air Force. My parents loved it. Though it'll be hard, I'm excited about it!

Sorry about the grandparents :( Hope you can get some rest on your Spring Break!
 BabyFetus Ticker
iVillage Member
Mon, 04-18-2011 - 12:55am

Hi all!!

Whine - Just found out my parents, upon retirement later this year, are moving to my sister's town instead of mine (9 hours from me). I am not mad at them in the slightest-- my sis lives in a very cheap boring area whereas I live in a desirable area with high cost of living. :-)