Annoyed!!!

iVillage Member
Annoyed!!!
Tue, 06-21-2011 - 5:46pm

So i guess things are getting to me as the end is near..So my car was put into the mechanic (by DH on Monday) and it cost me $425 (alternator and oil change plus labor and taxes)...I need my car for tomorrow (Dr. appt and non-stress test @830am)..Well DH comes home tonight and says i noticed your battery light on..(he noticed yesterday evening when he parked it--he could have brought the car back today but he chose to ignore this until now). So he has to bring it back again tomorrow a.m. I had plans to go to drs, then make some stops at rite aid and whole foods and the bank. Now he has to go in work late, bring me to my appt and go back to mechanic and then take bus in to work and i have to cab from drs to home in 91 degrees and spend $20 plus on a cab... I am very annoyed right now. Due in 2 weeks. I don't need this.. i know its not a big thing but its really getting on my nerves. I can't r/s appts because they don't have many NST and appts that go together on same day. UGH

iVillage Member
In reply to: jenjoy74
Tue, 06-21-2011 - 5:52pm

I can relate.

iVillage Member
In reply to: jenjoy74
Tue, 06-21-2011 - 5:56pm

He has work so no he can't. If i get my car back, i guess i'll go another day unless i go into labor. ugh