Seriously? Who's the child here??

iVillage Member
Seriously? Who's the child here??
Sat, 05-21-2011 - 8:47pm

Ugh...SO got back about an hour ago with the kids from a church supper. I stayed home to clean so that my mom and I can start packing up the house tomorrow. Anyway, he walks in the house in a foul mood saying the kids were terrible the whole time and then storms back outside. The kids and I settle down to watch some TV before bed and I let them stay up a little longer because DS's favorite bear was in the dryer and we were waiting for it. Anyways, SO comes in around 8:15 and sits down with us. Doesn't say a WORD about their behavior. So they go to bed at 8:30 and I sign onto Facebook where there's a post to SO from his sister asking if he stuck to his word about the kids going to bed right when they got home and his response was "Well apparently that wasn't my decision because they just went to bed" so of course I say that I wasn't aware they were supposed to be in bed and he goes "Well maybe you shoudl try listening once in awhile."

Really? I don't know where he gets this stuff from. He said not one word about theym going to bed, only that they hadn't behaved. He didn't punish them and it wasn't like I was going to when I don't even know what happened. I get so sick of his mood swings...this morning it was that I never do anything and he does it all. REALLY? I wasn't even going to acknowledge the idiocy of that one...especially since he was saying it as he was sitting on the couch and I was washing dishes.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 05-22-2011 - 4:02am

Ugh.

iVillage Member
Sun, 05-22-2011 - 6:05am

It really must be. I mean, I have majorly let housekeeping slide this pregnancy and I'll be the first to admit it...but does that mean everyone else needs to be just as lazy as ever LOL?

Photobucket