Things suck right now!! (rant)

iVillage Member
Things suck right now!! (rant)
Fri, 07-01-2011 - 5:22pm

For starters..we are supposed to be moving right now to a bigger house.. I know, not really good timing but what can you do?! And the AC in the new place is dead, so a guy is supposed to be coming and fixing it (for the last three days.) Has he shown up...Nope...will the rental people hire anyone else..Nope... So we are living out of half boxes!!

Next, is the prolonged pre-labor that is never ending.. I am getting so sick of contractions I could scream..every day!! I know my doc is planning on inducing me on Tues. maybe Wed...but I am not exactly thrilled with that either..

Now my oldest DD has a non-stop vomitting thing.. (and she has low blood sugar issues, so not fun)...

Ughh..and there are other things going on.. but are probably stress related.. fighting between me and DH, bad moods all around...

I just feel like ranting and crying at the same time!! Boo Hoo!!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 07-01-2011 - 7:40pm

I'm sorry, Jennifer! I think we are all really emotional and just at our wit's end right now. I can definitely sympathize with the moving bit, though. We moved a couple weeks ago and I would NEVER do it this far into pregnancy again. I haven't been able to get a thing done and SO is just no help. It's very frustrating. I hope things settle down for you and that your DD feels better, soon. I have low blood sugar issues and having the stomach bug with that is just miserable since it makes you all weak and shaky. (((HUGS))) I'm sure it will all work out : )

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 07-02-2011 - 5:37am
I really hope things get better soon.
iVillage Member
Sat, 07-02-2011 - 5:49am

Thanks, ladies..

I guess these late pregnancy hormones make things so rough that would normally be able to handle!

They got the A/C fixed finally..we had to take DD to the urgent care because we really couldn't get the vomiting under control and she turned green (she has black outs and fainting spells occasionally) so they gave her some better anti-vomiting meds... Now she's running a fever, so I am thinking this might be a stomach flu.. :(

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 07-02-2011 - 7:59am

Oh, the poor thing!! I really hope she's feeling better soon and that you don't all get it. Boy, that is the LAST thing anyone needs right before giving birth!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 07-02-2011 - 2:55pm
I am glad the A/C is fixed. That would make me feel worlds better. I get really pissy when I am hot.

A stomach virus is going around here and so far, we have lucked out that no one has caught it. I hope your DD gets better soon and no one else catches it.
iVillage Member
Sun, 07-03-2011 - 8:42am

Wow! I'm sorry so much is happening right now for you.

iVillage Member
Sun, 07-03-2011 - 3:47pm
(((((hugs)))) so sorry u r going thru all this right now.
Photobucket