Yay! Took all 3 kids out on my own for the 1st time!

iVillage Member
Yay! Took all 3 kids out on my own for the 1st time!
Thu, 08-04-2011 - 2:56pm

I am so proud of myself! :D

Photobucket

iVillage Member

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
iVillage Member

We actually managed to fit all three kids in my Hyundai Elantra, even though I didn't think it was possible. It's a real PITA, though, so I'm still looking for something else and have yet to break down and get the minivan...I just can't do it!! We're going car shopping again this weekend and are firmly set on coming home with something. My DD is driving me crazy with poking at baby during car rides...

Photobucket
iVillage Member

*grin* It's funny - there is also this feeling of - wow! everyone fits! (It was especially true this time around.

iVillage Member

I always think the greatest feeling after giving birth is being able to get out and do things. Being cooped up inside just makes those "baby blues" so much worse (in my opinion) and I always jump for joy at my first real outing afterwards, even if it's just to Walmart ; )

Photobucket
iVillage Member

It feels good doesn't it?! It's funny.

iVillage Member

Good for you!! I also made my first trip out today with all three kids. We went bowling because I had enrolled the kids in a KidsBowlFree program for the summer...they get to play two games per day for free (just have to pay shoe rental) and we'd only gone a couple times, so we took the trip today. Jackson did REALLY well...he slept through almost the entire game, crashing pins and all. Then the kids got ice cream while I fed Jack (which was a good thing because it stopped me from eating ice cream, too) and we hit the library on the way back. Not bad...I'm slowly getting used to having all three of them. The oldest two had been at the Cape since last Saturday, but came home last night. It was a little sketchy this morning trying to get breakfast while Jackson was screaming his head off...but we all settled in. I just keep telling myself that the newborn phase doesn't last forever and pretty soon Jack will be a playful, happy baby (hopefully)!

Photobucket