Thought I would start this...

BB Name: Abigail

BB B-day: 7/6

BB Weight at birth: 7lbs. 8oz.

BB Weight at 4 mths: 15lbs. 3oz. (75%)

BB Height at birth: 21 1/4in.

BB Height at 4 mths: 25in. (75%)

Any teeth yet?: No sign of any, but ohhhh..the drooling is horrible... :p

Longest stretch of Sleep?: 7:30pm-4am (her version of sttn)

Favorite Toy?: a blanket with a frog on it..she just loves to chew on it!

Anything Else to Add: Her head growth has slowed down from 25% to 5 %, the ped doesn't seem concerned yet as long as she is still having growth, but it's still kinda bothering me.. Oh and I go back in forth between accepting she is my last baby and freaking of that she is growing to fast (think it's just hormones maybe

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 11-21-2011 - 5:16pm
Carsyns birthday buddy!

BB name: Carsyn
BB birthday: 7/6
Weight at birth: 7 lbs 10 oz
Weight at 4 months: 13 lbs 14 oz (27%)
height at birth: 19.25 inch
Height at 4 months: 24 inch
Any teeth yet? He has one coming through on top right
Longest stretch of sleep: all night
Favorite toy: his jumperoo and his football are his favs
 photo siggy2.jpg

baby
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
iVillage Member
Tue, 11-22-2011 - 9:16am

BB Name: Jenna

BB B-day: 7/4

BB Weight at birth: 7lbs.

BB Weight at 4 mths: 15lbs. 9oz.

BB Height at birth: 19.5 inches

BB Height at 4 mths: 25in. (75%)

Any teeth yet?: Prob soon...the drooling's been for months

Longest stretch of Sleep?:

iVillage Member
Wed, 11-30-2011 - 5:56pm

BB Name:

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 12-01-2011 - 9:32pm
Glad to hear he had an easy transition to crib
 photo siggy2.jpg

baby
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
iVillage Member
Wed, 12-07-2011 - 1:56pm
BB B-day: 7/28

BB Weight at birth: 7lbs. 8oz.

BB Weight at 4 mths: 13 lbs 5 oz. (26%)

BB Height at birth: 20 in.

BB Height at 4 mths: 25 1/4 in. (76%)

Any teeth yet?: Not yet

Longest stretch of Sleep?: she sleeps well. We cosleep though and I know some nights I do feed her. But she goes to bed with me at midnight-ish (she does take naps in the evening too) and then sleeps pretty solid until about 6 a.m. when I feed her. Then I get up and get my other girls out to school (DH takes them). So unless I wake baby to go somewhere, she'll sleep until 9 a.m. ish and may eat and then sleep some more until close to noon. Or she might get up around 9 ... it varies a bit from day to day.

Favorite Toy?: her big sisters make her laugh the most. But she has a piece of baby paper that she really likes to crinkle and chew on. And her big sister bought her a lamb rattle that she likes a lot too. Oh - and her middle sister gave her a small Gymbo (gymboree clown) doll that she absolutely loves!

Anything Else to Add: Her head growth went from 74% at 2 mos to 26% at 4 months, which concerned me a bit, although doc didn't say anything about it. Her weight also fell from 50% to 26%, which we did talk about. Since she still gained 2 lbs and she looks chubby and she's still tall ... well we figured she was still good on weight but will watch it at the next appt. All my babies have dropped on the growth curve, so I think it's just the way they grow.

Otherwise she seems to be developing well. She's so close to rolling both ways! She just can't get her arm out from under her belly when she rolls to her belly from her back. She can inch worm her way across the floor a couple feet at a time (I do not like this). She laughs and is really good with her hands now. She's constantly reaching for things she wants and then of course putting them in her mouth. So much fun!!