Am I being REALLY silly here?

iVillage Member
Am I being REALLY silly here?
Sat, 02-26-2011 - 8:37pm

Ok, so we had our ultrasound on Wednesday and everything was fine and we could see clear as day that we are having a little boy. The tech was WONDERFUL and so friendly...we talked the entire time (I think we bored my SO to bits!) and she explained everything. I did, however, have one teeny little problem. When we left, she gave us a long roll of pictures. We were kind of in a rush because SO had to get back to work, so I didn't look at them until we were in the car. She gave me some great profile pics, but nothing that showed "It's a boy!". I was a little disappointed becasue I have great pics from my ultrasounds with DS and DD that show their genders and I have them in their baby books.

Would I be completely crazy to ask my doctor at my next appointment if they will just do one more quick one at the office so I can get my picture?? The ultrasound we had on Wednesday was at another hospital because I have to have Level 2 ultrasounds due to SO's kidney issues. I don't want them to have to go to any trouble, but I just feel really cheated not having that picture. What do you think? Do you think it's rude of me to ask?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 02-26-2011 - 10:47pm

iVillage Member
Sun, 02-27-2011 - 7:54am

Oh, I didn't even think of that. Thanks!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 02-28-2011 - 9:39am
Doesn't hurt to ask them! I don't think it would be rude or silly at all. If they say no, you can always get a 3D ultrasound done.
 BabyFetus Ticker