anyone ever have strong pregnancy symptoms and then they subside all of sudden ?

iVillage Member
anyone ever have strong pregnancy symptoms and then they subside all of sudden ?
Sat, 11-20-2010 - 5:21pm

now everyone has me worrying. lol. I have been having bad nausea all day and very sore breasts, very bloated. today not so nauseous, stomach doesn't feel all that bloated and breasts don't seem as sore. Did anyone have this and nothing was wrong? now i am worrying. UGH i don't go to dr. until 12/3/10. I am 36 yrs old. I don't know if i should be happy about no symptoms today or worried. thx ladies.

iVillage Member

Honestly, we're due about the same time and I feel better today too after all day sickness for the last week. I felt a LITTLE queasy today but nothing like I was feeling before. It makes me nervous too. I see my doctor on Wednesday. I'll be 7w6d, which is probably too soon to hear the heartbeat (they usually hear mine at 8w) but I hope we'll try anyway!!

iVillage Member

i really never thought about this stuff except from the ladies on here being scared about having no symptoms. I guess i will see. I didn't want nausea and now not having it today is making me worry. hopefully for nothing. I woke up and got a shower today where the last week and a half i could hardly sit on the sofa without the sick feeling all day and night. Keep me posted after your dr. visit.

iVillage Member

I started the pregnancy out with some pregnancy symptoms, but they have ebbed down quite a bit lately.

BabyFetus Ticker
iVillage Member

thx so much. I read as long as no bleeding or cramping its normal to have come and go symptoms. i think i had the sickness consistently through with last pregnancy from 6-12 and then all nausea stopped pretty much. watch i wake up tomorrow sick all day and i'll be wishing i felt like i do today! lol

iVillage Member

Mine seem to have clamed down the past couple days as well. I'm just paranoid anyways because of my recent m/c though

photo siggy2.jpg

baby
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
iVillage Member

funny thing. I am sicker today than i have been. LOL..so i guess it goes away for a day sometimes and comes back worse than before. oh well. i won't complain if it happens again ahahaha

iVillage Member

I'm only 5 weeks but, I have been a little nauseous since the day I found out and I still am, I'm sure I have not seen anything yet though! My boobs have been sore since before I took a test last week and then last night and today they are not, I don't remember it going away that fast. Should I be concerned?

pregnant
iVillage Member

for me before 6 wks, i only was sick for like 10 minutes and then it was gone. after 6 wks more daily nausea..so i wouldn't worry either way. i had one good day saturday but i am nauseous again all the time :P

iVillage Member
I too am paranoid about this. My dh and i were going to announce the pregnancy at thanksgiving dinner today but i woke up with virtually no m/s. There has been no bleeding but i do feel kinda crampy. Although it may be in my head. Really hoping that if this turns bad it is after this weekend
 BabyFetus Ticker