Anyone sleeping lousy or not much?

iVillage Member
Anyone sleeping lousy or not much?
Fri, 02-25-2011 - 11:05am

I tend to not sleep all that well these days as baby likes to move now right at 11pm and through the night (which we know will be her sleep schedule ---lucky me!) . I wake up a good amt of time after i fall asleep to pee (or i just have to pee anyway). I am so happy i am not working because some mornings i go back to bed after everyone leaves at 730. Today i slept until 1030 and i needed it!! I am so lazy too not wanting to work out these days. I do the cleaning and laundry still but other than that, i don't feel like doing anything except wkds. I just sit and rest. I guess its not that bad lol...Anyone else feel really lazy still? I know i am one of the only ones without small children (yet).

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-25-2011 - 11:17am

Same here Jen.

Lilypie - Personal picture
iVillage Member
Fri, 02-25-2011 - 1:05pm

Yep, that would describe me. Before I had DS I was a pretty sound sleeper but now, any little whimper wakes me up.

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-25-2011 - 1:30pm

Me too here.. If it's not having to pee every couple hours, it's dreams, sounds, or just being uncomfortable.. I swear this isn't supposed to happen to us until the 3rd trimester

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 02-25-2011 - 2:42pm

hahaha ladies.. I also have pain in each shoulder I am sleeping on and i wake up and move to the other shoulder and the pain takes turns. I have neck and back issues prior to pregnancy but never had this before. Anyone else have shoulder pain while sleeping?

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-25-2011 - 3:23pm

I am not sleeping well through the nite but it is probably because half way through the nite I end

Lilypie Maternity tickers
iVillage Member
Fri, 02-25-2011 - 3:43pm
I'm uncomfortable at night, but I haven't hit the awful discomfort I had the last trimester of my last pregnancy. Hoping that doesn't happen this time around! I'm averaging about one time per night that I wake up to go to the bathroom. Not too bad.

I'm definitely right along with you on the laziness!!! I'm just tired and unmotivated to do more around the house.
 BabyFetus Ticker
iVillage Member
Fri, 02-25-2011 - 4:22pm

OMG I am so with you on the 2 yr. old in bed!! My dd comes in with us all the time and has to sleep between me and the wall..which is okay until she turns sideways and headbutts me in the back!!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 02-25-2011 - 8:46pm

It's funny you posted this today; last night was my worst night of sleep yet. I went to bed completelly exhausted at about midnight and then DH flushed the toilet (the bathroom is connected to our room) about 3 am and that done it. I tried and tried to go back to sleep but then I couldn't get comfortable. I even tried sleeping on the couch, propping myself up on pillows and stuffing every pillow I could find around me but it didn't help. Then my legs started cramping. So I didn't end up falling asleep until about 7.

Yes I'm right there with the laziness! I find myself dozing off on the couch with my toddler running around, it scares me sometimes because I don't know how long I'd been asleep but usually he ends up hitting me or something to wake me up so it shouldn't be too long. I'm hoping this baby is like DS was and sleeps through the night from the start, maybe then I'll get some rest!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-25-2011 - 9:14pm
Sleep sucks. My hips are killing me so I have to switch sides every hr if Im lucky. I wake up every nite between 1-3am & dont fall back asleep for 1-2 hrs usually around 5am & then get up @ 6am.
Since Im feeling better health wise Im trying to get everything in order with nursery & make up on the cleaning effort but if I work for an hr I start getting BH & Im exhausted.
*mindy*
iVillage Member
Fri, 02-25-2011 - 11:15pm

Add me to the list of restless to no sleep. I have a toddler that likes to sleep with DH and myself as well. However, surprisingly DD is not my main problem. Pain in my hips and nerves are. When I was pregnant with DD, I had to eventually prop myself up with pillows and sleep sitting up in bed. Can I even do that this time, nope. I try to prop myself up and I end up pinching something. And with the pain in my hips, I feel more comfortable on my left side but my right hip continues to hurt even while I am on my left side. So I end up getting up and doing something to relax for a little bit and then try to go back to sleep. Doesn't work at all. LOL Then to top off all of those problems, I end up having disturbing dreams. Wish that we had a bathtub that I could soak in. Unfortunately we only have a shower. :O(

Alicia

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers