Anyone sweat a ton at night even when you're not hot?

iVillage Member
Anyone sweat a ton at night even when you're not hot?
Mon, 02-28-2011 - 10:55am

I am really having this sweating problem. I go to bed and not sweating and sometimes cold and i wake up and have to sleep in a t-shirt and underwear and last night (among others)

iVillage Member

You're not alone! This happened with my first DS, too. When I first got pregnant with him I would sleep in t-shirt and shorts and I sweated so much that I eventually just started sleeping completely nude. I got in such a habit of it that I still do. However, I have started getting a little sweaty still at night but mainly just under my arms, it's not near as bad as before. And since it's winter and I can't turn the heat off because of DS I close my door and close the vent and turn on my ceiling fan. It seems to help, at least until summer when I can turn on the AC.

Hope to help!

Photobucket

iVillage Member

Thanks Tara. Do we know why? lol

iVillage Member

Nope, no clue! Maybe someone else will chime in and have the answer for us.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
I am not yet sweating at night, but I am sweating and getting lots of hot flashes during the day. And this in in February! I wonder how much sweating they'll be in July! Lol.
Photobucket

iVillage Member

and as gross as this sounds I sweat alot all day between my legs...I hate wearing my jeans now because they get wet from my underwear. How gross and embarassing. :(

iVillage Member

Yes!

iVillage Member

I don't sweat as much as you mentioned, but I do sweat at night, have to sleep with no covers and as much as I try to have the heat off some nights it's needed for everyone else in the house.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
This message is under review. Please refer to our Terms of Service or contact us at policy@mail.ivillage.com.

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member