BB eating less / changing behaviors??

iVillage Member
BB eating less / changing behaviors??
Mon, 11-21-2011 - 1:48pm

Are any other BB suddenly nursing less? Abbie has just decided over the past few days to stop nursing as often as she was.. She was nursing about every 2 to 3 hours here and there up until about 7 or 8 pm where she would fall asleep till about 2-4 am, then nurse, go back to sleep (sometimes) then nurse again at 6am..then repeat..

I know I should be happy with the days she seems content with fewer nursings and just a general good mood, less fussiness, but it kinda freaks me out :p

I am not really worried about growth, she's over 15 lbs. and growing at about 75% right now, so I know she's getting enough.

Just wondering if anyone else's BB has had a change of feeding/ behavior lately??

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 11-29-2011 - 7:45am
I am sorry Jenna still isn't sleeping good. It makes things very hard. I really hope she gets into a good sleep routine soon.

Megan is still eating the same. I am really trying to get her to go more than 2 hours (during the day) between feedings. Every once and awhile she might make it 3 hours if she falls asleep but she just hasn't started stretching out feedings yet.
She was sleeping really well until last week when she got a stuffy nose. She woke up 3 or 4 times a night and now that the nose is better, she is still waking up once or twice a night.
iVillage Member
Tue, 11-22-2011 - 9:10am

Sometimes Jenna doesn't nurse much at a feeding. She is sleeping much worse as time goes on..Still trying the crib which she has been sleeping a tiny bit in..She's waking now even in the car seat..She still doesn't go to bed late but not to my advantage because she keeps waking every night in the middle of night at least once ..Last night she went to bed for good 12am and i put her in crib since she's not sleeping great in the car seat in the crib either..She slept 2 hours until 220 ate until 3am and i put her back in car seat in crib and she only slept 3.5 hours..She wanted to eat and she needed diaper change...She slept another hour and i didn't...So i got a wonderful 5.5 broken hours of sleep..Haven't had a good night's sleep since pregnancy...jenna's big so if she's not having a feeding i don't worry about, she still eats often at night before bed so i don't know why she keeps waking and she won't go back without nursing...So tired

iVillage Member
Mon, 11-21-2011 - 9:44pm

Jackson's also been eating less. He's not nursing, but he just sits there and plays with his bottles half the time. He'll just there and smile at you while pushing the nipple away. It's cute during the day, but frustrating at 4 am when you'd like to maybe get another hour of sleep!!

Photobucket