Belly distention fears...

iVillage Member
Belly distention fears...
Sat, 12-18-2010 - 10:12pm

OK. I know this is silly, but when I was pregnant with my first, I had a lot of fears surrounding the growth of my belly.

iVillage Member
Sat, 12-18-2010 - 10:20pm
Lol! Hang in there. Number 7 here and I still look at my belly daily and go wow am I really going to getthat huge again?! It's ok, it really is going to be ok :D Promise!
mysig

iVillage Member
Sat, 12-18-2010 - 11:38pm

3rd pregnancy, hopefully 2nd baby. I feel the same way. I will admit though that it is more about appearance. I want to feel cute and prego like "all" of those women. I was also less than pleased with the appearance of my belly. Looking back though, I really didn't look all that bad with my first. I need to get it in my head that I will probably look close to the same way. I'm probably not going to be happy with my appearance. I just need to enjoy it. This could be my last. I also have this weird fear of a growing belly when it comes to all the awkward inbetween stages. You know? The stages where people can't tell you look pregnant. You just look bloated. Blah. I want to wear a sign that says .. I'm not bloated... I'm pregnant.

Photobucket