BTDT - How was the transition from 2 to 3?

iVillage Member
BTDT - How was the transition from 2 to 3?
Wed, 11-17-2010 - 8:29pm

I am a bit nervous going from 2 to 3, as this pregnancy was a surprise (though a wonderful one at that) and the spacing from 2 to 3 will be much closer than we had planned.

Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member

I thought it was easier.

Photobucket
iVillage Member

I agree with the previous poster.

iVillage Member

I am so nervous about the same thing..even thought my kids are older, i feel nervous how everything is going to "fit" so thank you for asking this.:)

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Yay! I am glad to hear the PP say they thought it was easier. Thank you!

Ruby -- I know what you mean. Today I took the kids to Target and had a mini panic attack trying to picture how I'd go out alone with 3 kids! LOL
Photobucket

iVillage Member

It was SO easy for us. Once you have 2 and learn to divide your time and multi task, adding another to the family just isn't that exhausting. I'm hoping the same goes for adding a 4th!

iVillage Member

Going from 2-3 was easier than 1-2...like the last post said hopefully going from 3-4 is just as easy:)

Photobucket
/
iVillage Member

I have to agree with the pp, that going from 1-2 was much harder on me then going from 2-3.

iVillage Member
These responses are great! You are all putting my mind at ease (and I am sure other soon-to-be-mommies of 3)!

My youngest and this baby will be 27 months apart - the exact same spacing as when we went from 1 -2. I hope to have DD potty trained by then so we would only have the baby in diapers. *fingers crossed*

I hope you ladies going from 3-4 have it just as easy as you did last time!
Photobucket

iVillage Member

I have to agree with the other mom's that already have 3.

Lilypie - Personal picture
iVillage Member
It was our most difficult transition. I won't lie to you. The thing was that we were suddenly outnumbered with 3 small children. My oldest was 4 my 2nd was 21 months when my 3rd was born. Having 2 in diapers was rough. It was doable though lol! Transitions to 4, 5, and 6 were WAY easier than the first 3 :D
mysig

Pages