BTDT moms, everything happens sooner second time around?

iVillage Member
BTDT moms, everything happens sooner second time around?
Mon, 11-01-2010 - 1:52pm

For those of you with at least one child already, do you feel like your symptoms appear sooner the second or third time around...??

babies

Pages

iVillage Member

You do tend to start showing a little earleir with subsequent babies as your uterus has a 'memory' weird I know basically what that means is it stretches easier because it's done it before lol.
Congrats on your BFP :)

Photobucket
iVillage Member

Yes, with symptoms is like you already know what to look for and you know that you are not feeling right. And yes, you start showing sooner with your second..:)

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Oh my! I was not expecting to show that soon! All my old maternity clothes are 3000 miles away :-) and I didnt want to tell anyone I was prego (asking my parents to ship them) until I was further along!!

iVillage Member

Hi!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
maddiesmommy12307 wrote:

Photobucket
iVillage Member

Dropping by to send you another congrats Sonya!!!

And Yep you pop sooner the second time.

Photobucket
iVillage Member

I definitely agree with this one!! I only have like 2 pants that I feel comfortable in now and tested before AF was do because I was queasy off and I. I know I'm gonna look 6 months preggo by the time I'm only 3 month..::sigh:: and PP is right on the spot..braxton hicks and

Photobucket
iVillage Member

This is my 5th pregnancy and I actually took a test at 4 weeks because everyone I knew kept telling me to! I was showing already!! Thanks to the beband from Target, I'm able to stay in my size 4's unbuttoned right now (but I'm still only wearing sweats because they're more comfortable and I'm a SAHM and can get away with it! lol). So yeah, I'm learning things happens sooner and sooner with each one. We joke that if we get pregnant again, I'll show before we even conceive ;o)

iVillage Member

its been so long for me i don't even know. I got M/S with DD14 at 6 wks. I have had nausea here and there but nothing all day (crossing fingers --6 wks wednesday!) I am overweight already but my belly is bloated. I am still in my jeans but by end of day have to unbutton them lol...i felt the early symptoms more so this time around (cramping of lower abdomen- didn't have that with first pregnancy)..I am older also so I am sure i won't be able tolerate everything so well although i am not working full time like i did back then.

iVillage Member

This is my 3rd pregnancy and I've already started wearing maternity clothes, because my normal clothes are too tight. I tested on day 24, but my cycles are only 24-26 days long since the surgery for my ectopic this summer. So I've known for a little more than 2 weeks now, and my khaki pants for work won't button anymore. I only have one pair of maternity pants, and thats only because my inlaws bought them for me this summer (because I was already uncomfortable, and they were being nice).

Photobucket

Pages