Cervix pain..Urgghh!

iVillage Member
Cervix pain..Urgghh!
Sat, 06-11-2011 - 7:16am

I know that we have talked about this before, but yesterday my little girl apparently decided that she was just going to head butt and rotate on my cervix for hours...Just stabbing pains after stabbing pains..and I know they weren't contractions because I could honestly feel her moving to do it.. Now I wake up to menstral cramps and three conractions in a row... No bleeding, no spotting, no discharge... just cramps and contractions that since I took a shower have spaced out..

I am going to go crazy if I have to deal with this for weeks, but I really don't want this girl to come out now...

I guess this has ended up more like a rant, but anyone else have bad cervix pain, in this or another pregnancy, that didn't seem to let up??

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 06-11-2011 - 11:02am

No experience to offer - just a lot of sympathy...

River

iVillage Member
Sat, 06-11-2011 - 1:31pm

i had some menstrual type cramping yesterday too..and my girl likes to do crazy things "down there" too...hahaha but its not all the time --thank goodness.. I am on a two day short trip once again and doing alot of walking..I must be crazy at 36 weeks but i wanted a last vaca before baby lol..Hope you feel better Jen!!

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-15-2011 - 11:08pm
I don't have cervix pain constantly, but I get an episode of it about a couple times a week. I'm constantly getting the pubic bone pain though. It definitely hurts and makes it hard to do anything at times.

Hopefully you won't have weeks of that pain :(
 BabyFetus Ticker