Crazy contractions

iVillage Member
Crazy contractions
Mon, 06-20-2011 - 9:10pm

So yesterday evening through this afternoon I had some killer contractions. Well not some, a LOT! Nothing close together but fairly frequent; they were waking me up about every half hour to an hour. Some were mild that I could manage to half way sleep though but some had me actually moaning and groaning they were so bad.

Now for some reason since my last bad one (around noon) I've only been having mild ones. So mild that I really have to concentrate to make sure that's what they are. My belly gets nice and hard but they just feel like light period cramps/twinges.

Anyone else having fairly regular contractions that are switching between intense and painless? Or am I just out of my mind?

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-20-2011 - 9:52pm
I was VGA ing some strong ones last night today's they are more cramp like. I've never had contractions prior to induction so this is compactly weird to me
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 06-20-2011 - 9:57pm

Well, there is me, but it is possible that my uterus is crazy....

When I first went

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-20-2011 - 10:06pm

I get contractions allll of the time. since like 6-7 months. not painfull... just annoying.

pregnancy week by week
iVillage Member
Thu, 06-23-2011 - 6:14pm
Yesterday I started getting a bout of really painful contractions. So painful I didn't want to move. Today, I had more, but they switch between periods of painful ones to periods of mild ones. I definitely feel your pain! To me, I feel like I am in prodromal labor. The bad contractions tend to hit in the evening (rest and drinking water don't help them) so it kind of stinks when you have kids to put to bed or all you want to do is rest and go to sleep.

Hope you don't get another bout tonight.
 BabyFetus Ticker