Gall Bladder issues-LONG

iVillage Member
Gall Bladder issues-LONG
Mon, 04-11-2011 - 8:08am

I'm 25, never had gall bladder problems before and I'm pretty sure I had an attack on Saturday. I had scrambled eggs for breakfast (which I found out is on the list of things that aggravate the gall bladder) and one piece of whole wheat toast with no butter. An hour or so later, I started having what I thought were gas cramps or indigestion. It got very painful very fast and started burning all around my upper abdomen and radiating into my back and every two minutes or so would squeeze and get worst. So off to the ER we went to make sure it wasn't baby related. After 3 hours and multiple tests, they didn't really have any definitive answers and set me up to have an ultrasound to confirm stones in the next couple of days. The pain subsided after a about an hour and so and after giving multiple urine samples and waiting for my blood results to come back (apparently normal), I was able to go home.

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-11-2011 - 11:03am

The closest experience I have is my sister.

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-11-2011 - 11:48pm
I've never had any experience with this kind of thing. I'm sorry you have to go through it though :(
 BabyFetus Ticker