How's everyone sleeping now that we're in the last weeks?

iVillage Member
How's everyone sleeping now that we're in the last weeks?
Sun, 06-26-2011 - 9:51am

I am due in 11 days! I sleep okay meaning up still every 2-3 hours, go pee and then back to sleep. I seem to be tossing and turning more though some nights (maybe being uncomfortable). I sweat every night even in the a/c (have just dealt with and hope it goes away after baby). I haven't been taking naps anymore for a while since if i do, i seem to sleep worse at night. I feel tired but can't sleep a ton these days. Maybe its the anxiousness and excitement of baby coming very soon.. How about everyone else?

iVillage Member
I haven't slept a full night in weeks. I am up usually for an hour or so sometime between 2:00 and 4:00 in the morning. It coinsides with needing to go to the bathroom but I just can't fall back aslep. It is frustrating because I am tired and cranky. If I can sneak a nap in, I do but with 3 kids at home, that doesn't really happen very often. I might snooze on the couch while they watch a short 30 minute show in the afternoon. On Friday, DH came home early and I took a 3 hour nap. It was blissful.
iVillage Member

Jen, my sleep is pretty much exactly like yours but I rarely go 2 hours, it's more like 1.5 now between pee breaks.

iVillage Member

Sleep, what's sleep?

iVillage Member

I've had insomnia since Lily passed away in febuary so my nights consists of a lot of staring at the ceiling because i can't sleep... i'm getting used of it now... if wasn't pregnant the doctor would have me on sleeping pills by this point but i'll be nursing too so hopefully at some point i can sleep again

Photobucket
iVillage Member

I have been sleeping horrible,

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
iVillage Member

I'm constantly tired during the day, but don't nap much if at all and still don't get much sleep at night.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sleeping terribly here too. Oh well, in a few weeks we'll have a new reason to sleep terribly. ;)
Photobucket