Maybe I should be in the August one but want your thought on my situaltion.. :)

iVillage Member
Maybe I should be in the August one but want your thought on my situaltion.. :)
Thu, 11-04-2010 - 10:01am

So we have been TTC #2 for 9 months.. 10/19 had negative blood test and started AF... She ended on 10/23... Very normal for me. Got several + OPK shortly after.. Odd so soon... Read it could mean pregnant so took a pregnancy test.. BFP but I am bleeding.. Went to OB/GYN confirmed BFP with office test. Then blood test (268 was my level) which is 2-4 weeks. U/S can't see anything.. Still bleeding a bit... Waiting to see what's next..

I am so excited and terrified at the same time... I either O'd REALLY Early or REALLY Late I guess??? I am so confused..

Photobucket
iVillage Member

Ali

That is awesome.

Photobucket

iVillage Member

Oh thanks!! That is good to hear! Everyone I talk with is just like no it's not possiable as if I am nuts... Well the blood tests don't lie.. I am hoping this is just implantation bleeding and all ends up ok...

Jack was born 8/24/09 to then they would be just about 2 years apart like yours!! I am keeping my fingers crossed. I want to be sooooo excited but I need to give it a few more weeks I think.... I have been waiting for that BFP for so long it's hard to not to get excited! Oh well I think I will just enjoy it until something changed and pray it dosent :)

Photobucket