Morning Sickness is BAD!

iVillage Member
Morning Sickness is BAD!
Fri, 11-19-2010 - 2:13pm

Even crackers are starting to make me feel sick! Ugh. But, I'm still relieved that my body's doing what it needs to do!

Anyone else feeling it bad now?

iVillage Member
Fri, 11-19-2010 - 3:15pm

I had been this past week but for some reason this morning its gone. Which terrifies me =[

photo siggy2.jpg

baby
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
iVillage Member
Fri, 11-19-2010 - 7:41pm

I'm really starting to feel it too. I'm 6wk and 5 days. I'm constantly nausesated and can't stand to smell anything cooking. I haven't vomited yet, but I completely avoid everything that makes me even think of being sick. So today all I have ate is soup crackers, salt, apple, 3 grapes, and 1 peice of bread with melted cheese on it, and a few pretzels.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 11-19-2010 - 8:17pm

MEEEEEEE! over here! I dread the evening and night time hours....it's when it is the worst! Come on second trimester!!

Pregnancy%20ticker
iVillage Member
Fri, 11-19-2010 - 8:21pm

I am 5w 1d and just starting to feel it creeping on. I start feeling a little queasy if I eat too much or don't eat enough. I am also starting to get food aversions,

I always get it around 6 weeks, and well, I know it's only a matter of time beofre it's here full force. I had it really bad with my 2nd pregnancy, so I hope this time it's not as bad.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 11-19-2010 - 8:37pm

YESSSSSSSSSSSS feel horrible!!! i feel sicker than i did with DD 15 yrs ago. I am older now and i do have reflux but i control that with prevacid daily and zantac prn and i just started with M/S (extreme nausea --like a hangover) at 6 wks. i even had a few days before 6 wks which was new for me. I have tried Sea bands (they stopped working for me after a day and they are tight), have taken dramamine (that didn;t work) am taking every day generic version of "bonine" antiemetic and that works a little helping somewhat but still have nausea mostly all day. I bought ginger ale, ginger chews, ginger suckers, use rice crackers, pretzel sticks and mixed nuts. I can only stomach the pretzel snacks in the a.m. of course waking up is the worst!! it takes me hours to get myself better and somewhat normal. it occurs throughout day all day coming and going. That's my story right now. i am suffering and can't wait until after xmas. sucks!!

iVillage Member
Sat, 11-20-2010 - 11:13am

I honestly felt it worse and worse with each pregnancy. I thought pregnancy should get easier with each one but nope, definitely worse for me! Today has been better. I took Club crackers to bed and ate some before I even got up. Then, I carried them to the couch with me and ate some more, fell back to sleep, and ate some more LOL. Good thing my boys are such great sleepers! Half of row of Clubs later and I'm feeling just fine today! So far! It worries me a little to feel fine... but after the last few days of constant sickness, I'm jumping up to get things done around here while I can.

iVillage Member
Sat, 11-20-2010 - 3:04pm

funny because i am feeling little better today too. lol