Rant :Sick!! :(

iVillage Member
Rant :Sick!! :(
Wed, 03-30-2011 - 9:51am

I don't know where to put this since we don't have sections set up yet, but I really wanted to whine/rant!! We have had this head cold thing going through the kids in the last month and like a dumb-butt I thought I was gonna be immune to it!!

The kids were doing great, then dh came home with a fever on Fri. I told him to go into the docs office Sat. morning to get checked out...but..noooo..he didn't, said he was better. Mon. he was so sick he was having chest pains, but he still went to work.. Tues. morning I finally kick his toosh into the doctors and he's got bronchitis and needs an inhaler!!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 03-30-2011 - 12:29pm
Ugh... Sorry you are so sick! I hope you feel better FAST. Being sick while bring pregnant AND caring for kids= not good!
Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-30-2011 - 6:30pm

Awww!! Hang in there! It is absolutely no fun at all being sick when you're pregnant, especially since it's not like you can take anything for it that actually works. I've woken up the last three mornings feeling sick, but luckily it wears off by noon time. Hope you feel better soon or can at least get some rest until you do.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 03-30-2011 - 11:46pm
That stinks! :( Sure hope it passes through you quickly!
 BabyFetus Ticker
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-31-2011 - 6:51pm

Aww, I'm with you! I hope you're feeling better. I've been in bed for three days with a nasty sore throat and sinuses that wont stop aching. Thankfully my inlaws took DD last night because I know she was in some need of attention. I ssoooo wish I could just take some Theraflu or something!!!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 04-01-2011 - 8:12am

Thanks for the sympathies ladies..

This doctor is a little looser than my normal ob's on taking meds., but I really wish I could take some theraflu or nightquil and crash out all day!!

I am feeling better with the vomitting, though I still have a sore throat and hopefully can get into a doc. this afternoon to figure out what this is!!

People are getting it quite a lot lately and one of dh teacher's daughter made up this name for it that was a mix between a sinus infection, flu, larygitis, and bronchitis!! So, so nasty..

At least I am not closer to having this baby, something to be thankful for!!

Thanks all!!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 04-01-2011 - 8:17am

Sam,

Photobucket