Roller coaster ride getting worse

iVillage Member
Roller coaster ride getting worse
Sat, 11-13-2010 - 11:14am

I had another u/s yesterday that showed a sac measuring around 5 weeks in my uterus.

iVillage Member
Sat, 11-13-2010 - 1:55pm

i have the RH negative blood. I had the shot twice my last pregnancy. I had no side effects and

iVillage Member
Sat, 11-13-2010 - 2:01pm

Amber,

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 11-13-2010 - 4:19pm

hey amber...

i'm right there with you...i've been bleeding every day since i found out i was preggo....EVERY DAY!

iVillage Member
Sat, 11-13-2010 - 5:38pm
Thank you all for your support. I'm relying so much on the boards and my friends to try and not completely fall apart.

Heather,
your right it is so NOT reassuring. I've read so much online and it can all be fine or all be terrible lol. I'm comforted that it's not bright red blood and there are no clots. (sorry very tmi!) However I'm not comforted by the fact that I did have a huge gush this morning and I'm having lower back cramps/discomfort, it's not bad not like a period but it's there and that's always where I get my cramps. Also the flow is gone but I'm still spotting every time I go to the bathroom and what's worrying is that it's brown mucos/fleshy like spotting, not just discharge...sorry way tmi there.

I have almost gone to the ER twice today but then keep thinking like you said what really can they do, I just had an u/s yesterday so another one today might not really tell anything more.
I'm just trying to lay around and wait it out and have been praying a lot!!
I'll be praying for you as well, hopefully our little beans will hang in there.
Did they ever come up with why you bleed during your pregnancies? If I knew there was a reason for it I might be less concerned!

iVillage Member
Sat, 11-13-2010 - 9:11pm
(HUGS) sweetie. I bleed daily from day 1 last AF was 10/19 but then I found out it's ectopic... I'm devastated. I Truley truley hope u have a much better outcome than we did! I'm thinking of u mama!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 11-14-2010 - 9:45am

hey amber:)

with my 1st pregnancy that was a baby (my son) he was a twin, and i m/c'd his twin, plus they saw a subchronic bleed in my uterus - so i knew this is what the bleeding was for...with my 2nd son, there was no reason they could find i was bleeding, and with this pregnancy, they found again a subchornic bleed...while i know why i'm bleeding, its not really helping making me feel better...the darn internet searches i've done have said that subchonic bleed that are big enought to see have a high correlation w/m/c because where the bleed is the baby can't "connect" to the wall of the uterus, and thus, higher risk of m/c...and if it doesn't go away and i don't mc the 1st trimster its more likely for the placenta previa (it disconnects for the uterus wall)....

so its my deep thought that if the bleed is so small its not visible, and they can't see it on an us its better...okay...thats just paranoid heather logic...so take it with a grain of salt

keep us posted!

heather

iVillage Member
Sun, 11-14-2010 - 5:06pm

Hi Amber,

pregnancy calendar

iVillage Member
Sun, 11-14-2010 - 5:51pm
Ali I'm so sorry to hear this! I'll keep you in my prayers and hope you can come back to us soon. Take care of yourself and your body...huge ((((hugs))))

iVillage Member
Mon, 11-15-2010 - 12:21pm
Amber, how are you doing? Has the bleeding stopped? Please update!

Susie - Mom to Jessie

iVillage Member
Mon, 11-15-2010 - 7:07pm

P

Photobucket