Sleep bras

iVillage Member
Sleep bras
Mon, 08-15-2011 - 1:09pm

I know there is a similar thread about bras and what is good and what is not.....

I'm just wondering what everyone is wearing to bed?

I would love to be able to go braless but I'm a serious leaker and have to wear a bra and breast pads 24/7.

Right now I have 1 sleep bra, I've had it from my previous babies and have no idea where I got it.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-16-2011 - 2:09am
I wear camisoles with the shelf bra a lot. Easy to pull down for nursing. Enough support for the nursing pads. I also have some bralets that are like little half camisoles (think they were billed as sports bras but they really don't offer much support and they have no compression ... they're more like shelf bras. I also sleep in those under gowns, etc. I have a sleep bra but actually find it more cumbersome than my camis.
iVillage Member
Wed, 08-24-2011 - 7:55pm
I like the cross front bras to sleep in also :) I got a great one at diapers.com it is the Majama Easy Bra, but the size runs quite big there. I also like Target's Gillian O'M? cross front bras that are 2 for $22 at Target.com. These run small though... I'm like you- I have to change my bra about 3-4 time a day because I either leak on them or DS spits up on me :) I've never tried the other brands just because I couldn't justify the cost when these cheaper ones worked well for me...
~Andrea~ IMG_1563
iVillage Member
Fri, 08-26-2011 - 10:37pm

I leak but I can't tolerate a bra when sleeping and so I have never been able to figure out how to make them work... sorry.