sling question

iVillage Member
sling question
Wed, 09-21-2011 - 4:12pm

I never used a sling with the other kids, so don't know much about them.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 09-23-2011 - 2:00pm
I wouldn't think she'd like a pouch sling any better than a ring sling. Pouches are just like a ring sling except you can't adjust them... I really don't like my pouch except that it folds small for the diaper bag for unexpected times. I am a huge fan of Baby Hawk mei tais though and a recent Moby wrap fan. I always thought the moby wraps looked awkward and unflattering, but changed my mind a few weeks ago. I can now BF on the go and wear my little guy when we are out and he falls asleep so nicely :) He was 2 months old yesterday, and I'm guessing I'll use this carrier to breastfeed him in public when out all day for the next year. For other, more comfy carrying, I'll use my Babyhawk and Ergo. Can you go to a local baby boutique and try on some different carriers to see which one you like? It also matters what you want the carrier for- breastfeeding on the go? total hands free to play with other kids? just running quick errands? Disney World? :) There is a perfect carrier for you, you just have to find it.
~Andrea~ IMG_1563
iVillage Member
Sat, 09-24-2011 - 11:23am

Thanks.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 09-28-2011 - 10:44am

If by pouch you mean the kind that you find at targets... like the Snugli or some of the infantino carriers... They do work, and I liked them better than the ring one I had.

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-06-2011 - 1:12pm

Thanks for all the info.

Photobucket