TMI and Personal -- but how is everyone's sex life going right now ?

iVillage Member
TMI and Personal -- but how is everyone's sex life going right now ?
Sun, 04-10-2011 - 10:53am

DH and I really only DTD once a week (and when teen daughter is with her father). We have never been a highly sexual couple except maybe in the beginning of the relationship when it was all lust lol...How is your sex life going now that you are very pregnant. I am having low back pain and wondering if i should even attempt this at this point. I don't want to hurt my back anymore but i don't want to not have sex for 10 weeks plus 6 after baby.

Curious to know how everyone else is doing in this department?

Pages

iVillage Member

LOL...see, SO and I have always BEEN one of those highly sexual couples, so now that we're only DTD once a week or so...I'm miserable!! ; )

However, between my lack of energy and the fact that SO started a new job where he needs to leave over an hour earlier than he used to in the morning, we just don't have a choice!

Photobucket
iVillage Member

SEX?

Photobucket
iVillage Member

I actually havn't had a problem with this the whole entire time =P

photo siggy2.jpg

baby
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
iVillage Member

good for you Cheyenne!! i am happy with once a week. I used to have more drive when i was a little younger. My back didn't hurt today so i was good for this wkd. heehee ;)

iVillage Member

April ugh..that would make me very unhappy.He should tell you you look beautiful!! Didn't you get big and pregnant from sex to begin with? ((hugs))

iVillage Member

Liz, good for you and hey at least you are still enjoying it even if it's less frequent.

iVillage Member

OK. Definitely TMI *smirk*

I have three kids - one of whom still thinks he belongs in our bed and comes over sometime between 1am and 5am (though more and more that is closer to 5am)... plus the middle one who races over whenever he has a nightmare.

iVillage Member
Honestly, this pregnancy has been the worst for our sex life. In the beginning when I was really sick, we didn't have it at all. Then, sometime during the beginning of the 2nd trimester, it was about once overy week or two, and it's still that way now. I am just to tired, and though DH does want it more than I do, he is okay with it.

Photobucket

iVillage Member

Sex Life...ahh..what sex life!!

My and DH used to be every other day'ers..then we went to a couple times a week'ers... now, because of it still causing bad cramping and occasional spotting it's more like every 2 week'ers!! If that.. I know it bothers DH but he tries not to let it show because he knows why I am not really wanting to right now.. And, sad to say it, but it may be like this till I have this little one!!

Photobucket
iVillage Member

For DH and I our sex life has always been an important part of our relationship. Showing interest has always been a way of expressing that we have not lost affection for one another and letting the other know that we care about their needs and desires. We even apologize to one another when hecktic schedules or other stuff gets in the way. *smirk*

Photobucket

Pages