Where does your baby kick you?

iVillage Member
Where does your baby kick you?
Mon, 04-04-2011 - 3:20pm

Jenna must be still feet down because i feel kicks every day at my cervix, vagina, bladder etc..and they are NOT Fun!

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-04-2011 - 3:33pm

Carsyn's favortie spot seems to be right under my ribs and around my belly button...almost I feel some smaller less frequesnt movement lower

photo siggy2.jpg

baby
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
iVillage Member
Mon, 04-04-2011 - 7:16pm

I am feeling kicks in the exact same place you are, but it's funny because it almost feels like he's REALLY low, but laying sideways. Only because of the vast range of where he will kick. I was joking last week that he was so low, he's going to fall out!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 04-04-2011 - 10:10pm

Mine are usually down low too, but lately I've been having more up near my belly button and just above.

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-05-2011 - 8:45am
I have to say Presleigh is a lot less active than her brother...at least consistently. I started to feel her move exactly 21 weeks (and that's w/ anterior placenta -- dr said I prob. wouldn't feel her until 24 weeks!) but there can be periods of 24-36 hrs where I don't feel her at all...makes me nervous :( Her movements are a lot smoother than Tristen's jabs, punches & kicks. Seems like she's rolling or swimming around in there, mostly. She does get a lot of hiccups, though. I always say I wish I could have a camera on her to see what goes on :) Oh, and I feel the movements mostly going across the center of my belly...in-line with my belly button.
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-05-2011 - 10:27am

This baby kicks me on the right side really close to my ribs...that seems to be the target of choice.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-06-2011 - 12:50am
Oliver must be an acrobat, because sometimes he kicks down low, and other times, he kicks the top of my uterus. So far, he has been leaving my bladder alone, which is nice. (with some exceptions here and there) Most of my movement is around the belly button area though.

So basically, he's all over the place. :)
 BabyFetus Ticker
iVillage Member
Sat, 04-09-2011 - 3:18am
This baby is really low and laying sideways across me. I feel the baby's feet and arms towards my sides. I can't wait for the baby to move to an up and down position. I will be more comfortable doing certain things and I will be able to wear some pants that put too much pressure on my lower abdomen right now .