Any June '11 EC ladies on the new boards yet?

iVillage Member
Any June '11 EC ladies on the new boards yet?
Tue, 10-05-2010 - 9:03pm

It doesn't look like there are any new posts, so I was wondering if I'm the only one on here.

Lanie pregnancy

Pages

Community Leader

I'm here. I got my BFP today (and just posted my intro post). I've been itching for the boards to come up all day!!

iVillage Member
I'm here too! I'm trying to figure this all out. I'm not sure how I like this at all. I was on ds' playgroup and it had my siggy crazy wrong :( I guess I can say that I am not a fan of change at all!
Photobucket
iVillage Member

Congrats on your BFP.

Lanie pregnancy
Community Leader

iVillage Member

LANIE!!!!!

Jill
CL-Signature Showcase
Mom to Rossalyn (8/22/07) and Sean (12/29/08)
Resort manager, avid scrapbooker, and Disney World guru.
iVillage Member

I'm here! I'm still trying to figure out the boards.

Photobucket
iVillage Member

Jill,

Thanks, but we weren't TTC.

Lanie pregnancy
iVillage Member

I'm here and do not like the change at all. It might just make me give up the boards, which I have been a part of for a good 5 years now. they made such a drastic change.

Photobucket

iVillage Member

princess12382 wrote:

I'm here and do not like the change at all. It might just make me give up the boards, which I have been a part of for a good 5 years now. they made such a drastic change.

It's not that drastic for me because the format is very similar to the AOL message boards that I used to frequent.

Lanie pregnancy
iVillage Member

awwww, I see. This is the only board I have been on other than the bump and then I posted there for all of ummm 2-3 days lol. I am quickly getting used to this though and I guess its ok. I'm just one that doesn't like change. Ahh well though, I'll get over it :)

ETS, how do you do the quote thing since now it doesn't post TO the person we reply to?

Photobucket

Pages