Anyone heard of the Puj Tub for infants?? Looks pretty interesting..........

iVillage Member
Anyone heard of the Puj Tub for infants?? Looks pretty interesting..........
Fri, 02-18-2011 - 11:38am

http://www.pujbaby.com/products/view/11/Puj_Tub/

I asked if it can be used in the bathroom sink and the kitchen sink and they said yes.

Pages

iVillage Member
I did see it and plan on getting one. I absolutely hate those impractical mini-tub things and the new bucket tubs just make me laugh ( I always think of the baby warning on the side of the 5gal buckets) This seems like a really practical option for bathing the little one for the first couple of months.
Anniversary

iVillage Member
I've seen them.. they look easy enough to use. Check out Amazon and other sites to find the best deal. A month or two ago they had them on Zulily or totsy pretty cheap.

Powered by CGISpy.com
Thank you Dedi and Kelly for my
iVillage Member

I've seen these but don't plan on getting one. I don't think we'd use it very long anyway & I'd rather spend my $$$ on something we will use longer.

ERIN

Above all else guard your heart, for it affects all you do. Proverbs 4:23

iVillage Member
I agree. Save your money! We bought one of those cheap yellow bear bath sponges and we take baths with the baby.

Community Leader
I've seen them as well, but don't really see the point of having one, so we won't be getting one.
iVillage Member
Yes, I got my sister one and she loves it! Said my niece loves to bathe in it and my older niece wants to know where her's is. :)
iVillage Member

I don't like the looks of it, really...it only works in a small sink?

iVillage Member

I had never seen this before, but I like it! I'm for sure going to try it out! Bath time has been and always will be a huge production in my household and anything that can streamline that process is high atop my list of must haves!

For Zoë we had a tub with a sling which I liked, but lugging that thing around and trying to store it was a hassle. I'm excited to try the puj!

iVillage Member
I also ended up getting a Summer product. I did like the PujTub, but ultimately changed my mind because of price. The summer product I chose was
http://www.summerinfant.com/Products/Bathing/Baby-Bathers/Mother-s-Touch%C2%AE-Baby-Bather.aspx
It still fits nicely in the kitchen sink and was much less expensive, plus I liked that you had the option of using it in the bathtub as well. I figured with the pujtub you could just start the water before you place little one in it, but after considering my options the Summer bather seemed a better option for me.
Anniversary

iVillage Member
larissa, I have that one from my son and he used it til bout 5 months and plan on using it again it is still in great condition I have checked. It is also very versatile the one thing I recomend is dont fold it flat everytime to put it away the part with the nob is fine but the part that "clicks"into place might not withstand everyday folding and unfolding. If it is infact exactly like mine. But who knows they are always cominy up with new and improved versions five minutes later.
Kristen

Pages