Diaper bags..

iVillage Member
Diaper bags..
Mon, 02-14-2011 - 3:29pm

Im not sure if this has been asked already but I was wondering what type of diaper bag you ladies are getting or what one you already have. My front runner so far is Ju Ju Be be all. Anyone have a bag your love? Or one you hate? Thanks!

Photobucket
Community Leader
Mon, 02-14-2011 - 3:48pm
With DS, I just got a bag from Walmart. I don't even remember what kind it was since it was so long ago. I'll probably do the same thing this time around. I haven't even looked at diaper bags yet.
iVillage Member
Mon, 02-14-2011 - 4:12pm
I have no clue what to get, but I'll definitely need a new one. I'm currently using the one I got from the hospital, but there's no way it will hold everything for 2 kids in diapers. DH uses a backpack style bag for Jesse right now, but I can't stand it because it doesn't stay organized and it opens strangely to me.

Powered by CGISpy.com
iVillage Member
Mon, 02-14-2011 - 4:21pm

I'm leaning toward the Skip Hop Duo Deluxe.

Lilypie Maternity tickers
iVillage Member
Mon, 02-14-2011 - 7:38pm

We've gone through several bags over the last couple years and my favorite by far are my Ju Ju Be's. I have a Be Light and a PackaBe. I really, really want a Be Right Back. It's amazing how much stuff I can fit in there & they're made really, really well. I got the Be Light off of BabySteals and the PackaBe from zulily.com. If you look around you can usually find some decent deals on them.

ERIN

Above all else guard your heart, for it affects all you do. Proverbs 4:23

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-14-2011 - 7:49pm
I have a petunia picklebottom boxy backpack that I got when I was pg with DD 6 years ago. This will be the third baby that I use this diaper bag for. I love it now as much as I loved it the day I got it. It is very practical and organized and has the option of shoulder bag or backpack. The fabrics are always very cute. After I got mine I also got one for my best friend and one for my sister in law. My best friend has continued to use hers for kid outings - her daughter just turned 5, lol. I can't speak highly enough of the petunia picklebottom bags. Downsides I'd definitely have to say are 1)price, though I think Ju Ju Be is about as expensive so not too big of a concern and 2) they have to go to the dry cleaners to be cleaned which is one big advantage for Ju Ju Be - though along with that I'd have to mention that I have never had to take mine to the cleaners through 2 babies. I am finally having it cleaned now so it will be pretty for #3. Biggest mess is the bottom from setting on the ground. The inside has a wipe-able surface and has never been an issue.
Anniversary

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-15-2011 - 12:59am

They have a cute Elmo one in the PX I want!

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-15-2011 - 2:31am
I bought this Graco one and I love it.. And got it for 20 bucks at TJ Maxx which I couldn't pass up. :-)

http://www.amazon.com/Graco-Diaper-Bags-Optimo-Bag/dp/B003JHX2SS/ref=pd_cp_ba_1