Easter

iVillage Member
Easter
Fri, 03-15-2013 - 10:09am

I can't believe that Easter will be here in just a few short weeks. Do you make Easter baskets for your little ones?  If so, have you thought about what you will fill them with this year? Will your little one be visiting the Easter Bunny?

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
In reply to: cmkristy
Fri, 03-15-2013 - 11:51am

My mom usually goes way overboard on the Easter Baskets, so I don't  get to do much in that department.  Jenna will probably be getting some candy, hair bows, kiddie jewelry, or clothes items from my mom.  We don't have any plansto see the Easter Bunny - too busy during the times that they are visiting our town and surrounding areas.

We will spend the morning at church and then go to my mom's for the egg hunt with their cousin, and then lunch for everyone.

Powered by CGISpy.com
iVillage Member
In reply to: cmkristy
Sat, 03-30-2013 - 3:38am
My daughter is a May 2011 i hope its ok i peeked in her. :) For easter we will be going to church like ever sunday also, my dad also gives all the kids easter baskets, plus sometimes they get baskets from their god parents also. So me and DH never cover that dept. askde from church our day has t been confirmed really and alot of things are going on with no real secofic place to be at yet.

iVillage Member
In reply to: tmdm2007
Mon, 04-01-2013 - 10:32am

Nessie, you may certainly join in here.  Although, most of the ladies only pop in from time to time anymore.  I hope you had a wonderful Easter celebration yesterday.  My kids got way too much candy.  My daughter (June 2011) only wanted the new electric Dora toothbrush that my mom gave her.  Mom felt like she needed to give the kids toothbrushes because of all the candy she gave them.