Has anyone started thinking about names already?

Community Leader
Has anyone started thinking about names already?
Wed, 10-06-2010 - 11:58am

DH and I actually talked about names a while ago. It was about this time last year actually. He was home before preparing for a deployment and we had been talking about me getting a tubal reversal and us possibly starting to TTC. We discussed names for a boy and a girl and actually picked them out (before I even had the surgery)!

We've talked about it a little bit now that we have a BFP and we are sticking with the names we've discussed so far. Has anyone else started talking about names? Do you want to share your top picks?

Pages

iVillage Member

We already have them picked out!

iVillage Member

We've been TTC since March so we've talked about names a lot. We have it narrowed down to

Katie, DH, DD- Emma (11/27/11), #2 due 10/4/13 : )

iVillage Member

We have had names picked out for over a year now, since before we started TTC. Hmmm, sharing. I guess I will lol. For a girl her name will be Adelaide Vivian and a boy will be Jackson Andrew - IF we happen to get Twins b/g twins will get the first picks there and g/g would be Adelaide and Alliyson (addi and alli) and b/b would be Jackson and Mason or maybe Jaxon instead of Jackson. The boys have to keep the N at the ending to go with our sons Justin and Nathan.

Photobucket

iVillage Member

We pretty much have our names picked out too.

iVillage Member

Lanie pregnancy
Community Leader

@Katie My son is Nathan (Nathan Shawn).

iVillage Member

We have been ttc since 08..so we have had names picked out for a long long long time. They have changed a little but we have 2 for each.

Girls:

Abigail Joy (not sure of the spelling yet though I go back and forth)

Lilian Faith

Boys:

Austin James

Zackery Charles

We picked these because Joy is from my grandmothers name (Joyce) and James is for my husband/father in law/ brother in law/ my dad. Yeah knocked off a lot of people with that name. Then Charles is from my husbands step dad who died last year.

Photobucket
iVillage Member

Photobucket

iVillage Member

We have already picked out the boys name for sure if a boy his name will be William Earl

If we have another girl we have Sophia Marie but that might change.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Great taste haha! DH's favorite is Hailey he loves that name! Corinne and Isaiah are very cute too!

Katie, DH, DD- Emma (11/27/11), #2 due 10/4/13 : )

Pages