iVillage Member
Mother of the Week - awoodruff27
Mon, 03-07-2011 - 8:09am

This weeks MOTW is

Powered by CGISpy.com

Pages

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-07-2011 - 8:28am

oooo yay! Its my turn :smileyhappy: And I have 99 days left today! Double Digits! Today is great! lol

Photobucket
Community Leader
Mon, 03-07-2011 - 9:25am
Congrats on the double digits today!!

What are you most excited about with being on team pink?

Do you have a guilty pleasure?

What are you looking forward to most about being a mom?

Are you planning for more children after this one?

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-07-2011 - 2:42pm

Where do you live? What do you like most/least about where you live?

Is the nursery ready yet? Have you started your registry?

Do you live near family?

What the best piece of advice you've received so far?

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-07-2011 - 5:30pm

What are you most excited about with being on team pink? I think im most excited about having a little girl to dress up, and the fact that ive been surrounded by baby girls for the past 3 years I feel comfortable with girls. So its nice to have something comfortable to have for the first time.

Do you have a guilty pleasure? Um..yes. A ton. I love reality TV shows..like 16 and Pregnant, and Teen mom. Also I eat a bowl of ice cream everynight, and I look forward to it all day!

What are you looking forward to most about being a mom? Im really just looking forward to everything. We have been waiting SO long for this I just cant wait to meet her and start life with our new little baby.

Are you planning for more children after this one? Yes we want at least 1 more after Madison. I would like 2 more but I haven't got DH on board with that yet. haha. But im working on it! haha

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 03-07-2011 - 5:37pm

Where do you live? What do you like most/least about where you live? I currently live in San Antonio TX. The think I like the most is how close everything is to our appartment. Nothing is further then like 10 mins. The thing i dont like about here is I dont know anyone! So its kinda depressing haha.

Is the nursery ready yet? The nursery is almost done! just a few little details left. Have you started your registry? Yep. I keep adding to it I just can't help myself.

Do you live near family? No. Im from Buffalo, NY so pretty far away.

What the best piece of advice you've received so far? So far it would probably be just relax and enjoy. And not to worry about things until there is really something to worry about.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 03-07-2011 - 7:46pm
Double digits yay!
How are you feeling these days?
What has been the best/worst part of this pregnancy so far?
How did you pick out the name Madison?(its super cute btw)
What brought you to Texas from New York?
Can you still see your feet?( I think this is my signature closing ?)
iVillage Member
Tue, 03-08-2011 - 8:56am

How are you feeling these days? Lately I feel great until about 7 pm, then im falling asleep on the couch haha.

What has been the best/worst part of this pregnancy so far? best- feeling her move, worst- the morning sickness! yuck

How did you pick out the name Madison?(its super cute btw) Well we had a boy name picked out, and when we found out it was a girl we kinda freaked out haha. So we were going through a baby name book and DH was like hey I like Madison. And I had never thought of using it. So we tossed it around for a week and then I was like I love it. So thats how :)

What brought you to Texas from New York? My DH is in the army. So in the past 3 years we have lived in Hawaii and TX and now we are waiting to find out where we are going next! haha

Can you still see your feet?( I think this is my signature closing ?) nope feet are long gone haha.

Photobucket
Community Leader
Tue, 03-08-2011 - 10:30am
We went to visit San Antonio when we were in Texas a few years ago. Do you go down to the riverwalk very often?

Do you have a preference of where you'd like the Army to send you next?

Did you like Hawaii?
iVillage Member
Tue, 03-08-2011 - 12:59pm

It sounds like you might be moving around a lot with DH in the Army.

Cynthia

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-08-2011 - 9:08pm

Photobucket

Pages