Mother of the Week - misscarolinespence

iVillage Member
Mother of the Week - misscarolinespence
Mon, 02-21-2011 - 9:04am

misscarolinespence is our Mother of the Week this week.

Powered by CGISpy.com

Pages

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-21-2011 - 10:04am
How are you feeling these days?

Any special plans for the baby's nursery?

How's your son dealing with the news of a sibling in his future?

Powered by CGISpy.com
iVillage Member
Mon, 02-21-2011 - 10:12am

Yay!! I'm so excited!

How are you feeling these days? I've been feeling great. I had a drs appointment today. I'm not exactly thrilled about having gained 17 lbs so far but oh well :)

Any special plans for the baby's nursery? Beau's nursery is exactly like it was when he was a baby. When he got older, we moved him into a new room and didn't change his nursery at all. And since we're having another boy, we're keeping everything the same. Its just too easy.

How's your son dealing with the news of a sibling in his future? He's really excited about it. When we first told him about it, he said "NO!" but now he's excited. He talks about "baby Tucker" all the time! Its so cute!

Photobucket
Community Leader
Mon, 02-21-2011 - 10:37am
What do you like to do for yourself when you have time?

Do you have any guilty pleasures?

Have you been craving anything lately?

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-21-2011 - 11:02am

What do you like to do for yourself when you have time? I love getting pedicures. I haven't been able to get one lately but I loooove it when io can! I also like so shop :)

Do you have any guilty pleasures? Chocolate!

Have you been craving anything lately? I've been craving anything and everything thats not healthy. Which is making it difficult to have a balanced diet! Anything healthy just does not sound good to me.

Photobucket
Community Leader
Tue, 02-22-2011 - 10:13am
Are there any shows you like to watch that you are embarrassed to admit that you like?

Is there anything you miss that you can't have or are avoiding while being pregnant?

What's the first thing you want to do once you are home with your LO?

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-22-2011 - 11:07am

any shows you like to watch that you are embarrassed to admit that you like? Hmmm.... I guess not really... I like to watch the usual nighttime dramas, crime mysteries, cake baking shows...

Is there anything you miss that you can't have or are avoiding while being pregnant? Well, right now I'm missing "relations" with DH! I have a complete previa right now so that means sex is off-limits and I'm realllllllly missing it!!! Other than that, I'm missing being able to REALLY exercise.

What's the first thing you want to do once you are home with your LO? I'm really anxious about how Beau's going to react having a new little one in the house. I worry he'll feel pushed aside. So I'm most anxious to just get home and see how that goes.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 02-22-2011 - 12:52pm

Are you a career woman or a stay at home mom?

Do you think that will change in the near or distant future?

How are you handling the winter?

Do you have lots of baby shopping to do or were you good about keeping your DH's stuff?

Do you plan to have more kids after this one?

Cynthia

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-22-2011 - 2:01pm

Where do you live?

What do you like most/least about where you live?

What's the one piece of advice you'd pass along to first time mom's?

Do you like to read? What's your favorite book/magazine?

iVillage Member
Wed, 02-23-2011 - 8:55am

Are you a career woman or a stay at home mom? I work part time in the mornings while Beau's in school (3 hours/day). I've been able to work part time ever since he was born. My brother owns an insurance agency and I work for him. Beau came to work with me for a few hours everyday until he started preschool. I hope to do the same with Tucker (bring him to work with me in the mornings while Beau's in school). If he's not as content as Beau always was, I'll just stay home.

Do you think that will change in the near or distant future? I guess I kinda answered this above...

How are you handling the winter? I'm handling it fine! The high today is 77! (I live in South Georgia)

Do you have lots of baby shopping to do or were you good about keeping your DS's stuff?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 02-23-2011 - 9:02am

Where do you live? I live in South Georgia, right above the FL line.

What do you like most/least about where you live? I like how close we are to the beach! Its soooo wonderful to take day trips to the beach during the summer. What I like least is how hot it gets during the summer. It can be pretty miserable!

What's the one piece of advice you'd pass along to first time mom's? Hmmmm... I guess I'd say to

Photobucket

Pages