September Chit Chat

iVillage Member
September Chit Chat
Thu, 09-12-2013 - 10:50pm

Oops!  Just now getting around to starting this - not that it seems to matter anymore.

Check-in and let us know how you and your Sweetie are doing these days.

Powered by CGISpy.com
iVillage Member
Sun, 10-20-2013 - 10:32am
Hi Donna, hope all is well with you. I haven't been on since shortly after miscarriage in april 2012. I was very deppressed for over a year. I am in a much better place now. My sunshine sweetie wyatt is amazing. He talks up a storm and is almost potty trained. My husband and I worked out all our issues and are very happy. I am currently 12 weeks pregnant with our rainbow baby. Sorry only have time for a quick update. I will try to stop by again soon. Hope all is well with everyone. Kristen
iVillage Member
Hi Donna, hope all is well with you. I haven't been on since shortly after miscarriage in april 2012. I was very deppressed for over a year. I am in a much better place now. My sunshine sweetie wyatt is amazing. He talks up a storm and is almost potty trained. My husband and I worked out all our issues and are very happy. I am currently 12 weeks pregnant with our rainbow baby. Sorry only have time for a quick update. I will try to stop by again soon. Hope all is well with everyone. Kristen
iVillage Member