Sitting in her crib...

iVillage Member
Sitting in her crib...
Mon, 04-23-2012 - 8:27am

Twice this weekend we went to get Ashley out of her crib after sleeping and found her just sitting there waiting for us!!!

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-23-2012 - 12:53pm
Enjoy the days that she just sits there waiting for you! Jenna stands up and either throws things at us (the crib is in our room) or tries to climb.

Powered by CGISpy.com
iVillage Member
Mon, 04-23-2012 - 1:04pm
Angie is really good about waiting for me to come get her. There are times that I go in and she is sitting but when she knows I am in the room she darts across the bed to grab her dolly before I can take her out - it is so cute. She has also learned how to reach up and turn on her lights/sounds machine and it has been going through batteries like crazy - not sure if they are bad (generic brand) batteries or if she is just constantly turning it on.
She just figured out how to pull up to standing on the baby gate today so I am expecting her to figure out how to stand in her crib at any moment.

Cynthia

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-23-2012 - 4:11pm

Nicholas will stand and stare at the door...after a minute he will sit down and start talking to himself. Not sure if he thinks he is talking to us (the monitor) or just talking to talk. Onced he has reached a point he will look at the monitor and scream...like didn't you hear I was awake and talking to you. it is pretty funny.

If we are putting him to bed and he's angry he will stand and throw is paci out of the crib then stomp is feet. I hope he doesn't find a way to crawl out one of these days.

Miki

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-23-2012 - 8:30pm
If Z is ready to be up for the day he's sitting playing with his giraffe. If he wants to eat and go back to sleep (or if I'm too slow lol) he'll stand in the corner that faces the baby monitor and cry and scream "Mommy!" until I come get him lol. It's been on the lowest setting since January!