iVillage Member
Weekly Chit Chat 2/14-2/20
Mon, 02-14-2011 - 8:32am

Happy Valentine's Day ladies!

Powered by CGISpy.com

Pages

Community Leader
Mon, 02-14-2011 - 9:17am
Happy Valentine's Day ladies! I hope everyone is getting a good start off to their week!

I woke up this morning to bird chirping. It was really nice sounding. Then I came downstairs and on my laptop was a card and gift from DH. I was really surprised by it because we said we weren't going to do anything this year (and we usually don't do anything). I did get him a card and some candy though (I can never not do anything). The card he picked out was really sweet and the gift was Fable III. We've both been wanting to get Fable III, so it'll definitely be for both of us. :)

DH has to work, DS has school, and I get to clean up the house some more for our pre move out inspection this afternoon.
iVillage Member
Mon, 02-14-2011 - 9:42am

Hey ladies! I feel so bad that I haven't been around for a few weeks.

Photobucket
Community Leader
Mon, 02-14-2011 - 10:42am
Tiffany, I'm sorry you had to remind your DH that it was Valentine's Day. Maybe he'll surprise you this evening.

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-14-2011 - 10:59am
Happy valentines day everyone. My DH let me sleep this morning,I normally wake up at 2:30 and make his lunch, today I woke up at 4:45 and thought oh no I didnt even get to kiss him goodbye. I called him and he said I was sleeping so he let me sleep, I havent been sleeping well lately, so happy v day to me. My brother is supposed to come visit tomorrow so I am looking forward to that. I recently found out the library has a preschool hour on Tuesdays so I am going to start taking DS to it (hopefully to develop a life long love of books). Hope everyone has a great week.
iVillage Member
Mon, 02-14-2011 - 11:47am

Happy Valentine's Day, Mommas!

Liliana owns my heart. Born 6/16/2011

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-14-2011 - 1:25pm
Stacey - I heard birds chirping this morning too! What a great sound after this long nasty winter. Good luck with house cleaning and the inspection.

Tiffany - I hope your DH really did remember and just wasn't letting on. I haven't received any valentines from the kiddos here yet, but I'm all over the place and sometimes hard to find.

Kak... - Yay for getting to sleep in! I wish I could take my LO to the various activites in town, but I have to work and then when summer comes and I can take him they cancel the programs.

Jocat - Lol at feeding the baby a cupcake!

AFM - DH didn't get me anything. He told me a few weeks ago he wasn't going to and I told him to rethink that, but he didn't. So I didn't get him anything either. I got stuff for my 2 boys though. I gave Josh a bag of his favorite candy, and I gave Jesse a Cars tool box and put some lollipops and other little treats in it.

Yesterday my parents came to church to hear DS1 play in the worship team, and then they took us out for lunch. When we finally got back home I took a nice long nap with Jesse. So I was finally catching up on some much needed rest. But then DH dropped a bombshell on me at bedtime - he has no more of his seizure medicine left! I wanted to kill him. He had placed the mail-in order (free) over a month ago but it still hasn't arrived, so last month he got a written script from the Dr. to fill at the pharmacy ($360). I chewed him out for waiting till the last minute to inform me. So I didn't sleep too well last night thinking about what to do for his meds. i have a feeling the mail-in order didn't go through because of the script he filled at the pharmacy, so if he gets another script (which we can't afford) they will just delay the mail-in order again. UGH!