iVillage Member
Weekly Chit Chat 3/21-3/27
Mon, 03-21-2011 - 8:36am

What's on your mind this week ladies?

Powered by CGISpy.com

Pages

Community Leader
Mon, 03-21-2011 - 9:00am
Good morning ladies! Still no internet here, so I'm on my phone. I have to call and get my next OB appt and GD testing set up this week. DS will be starting his new school this week. I don't think it will be too busy of a week at this point, but that could change. I hope everyone has a great week!
iVillage Member
Mon, 03-21-2011 - 9:49am

Good Morning Everyone,

Stacey - good luck getting the OB appt set up and I hope your son has a good first week at school.

I have a couple things going on this week - Wednesday is my Birthday!

Cynthia

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-21-2011 - 10:41am
Stacey - hope things work out well with your new Dr. :-) Yay for a *hopefully* quiet week.

Cynthia - That sounds like a great gift! Hopefully it gives you the relaxation you're looking for. I know you were anxious about your sisters party. Glad you had fun, but sorry it was tiring.

AFM - Starting out the week with a morning coffee date with the girls! I think I've been needing that for a while. Then I'm off to work for the rest of the day, but I think it'll give me a good start. I'll be waiting on approval of my new power pole today for our new location *fx* that it goes smoothly and quickly. Kids are doing much better today - still some sniffles, but the antibiotics have really seemed to calm things down. Nothing else too exciting this week. Maybe it'll be a nice quiet one :-)
Anniversary

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-21-2011 - 11:47am

Hey ladies,

Stacey - Glad that you are getting settled in and good luck with your appt.

Robin

Mom to 2-year old twin boys, Dawson & Devin

TTC #3

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-21-2011 - 2:04pm
Stacey - Good luck getting your appointment and GD testing set up. I hope your DS like his new school.

Cynthia - I hope everything goes well for your U/S and the GD testing (you might not want to have any birthday cake the night before). I hope you enjoy your birthday massage on Saturday.

Larissa - Glad to hear the kiddos are starting to feel better. I hope everything goes smoothly with the new power pole.

Robin - I'm glad you (and DH) survived the weekend visit by DH's friends.

AFM - Today's been a doozy of a day so far. It started snowing on my way to work, it was only supposed to be rain. It's supposed to snow again on Wednesday - oh joy! The music teacher that I mentor had her 3rd observation by the principal last week. Well, apparently it didn't go well at all and she was to have another observation today. Funny, she didn't mention any of this to me at our weekly meeting last Thursday. She came to me for help this morning. Our crazy librarian has been assigned the duty of decorating the Technology Bulletin Board, but she hasn't changed it in many, many months. I even told her what to put up, but she's trying to pawn the task off to others. I took some of the old stuff down just because the kids were starting to ruin it - I'm waiting to see how long it takes for her to notice. My principal gave my orders not to help her with it. We have open house tours for prospective families starting Friday and going all next week.

Then I get a call from my son's math teacher asking me to have my dad stay out of things and to stop e-mailing her. Dad has been helping Josh with his math ever since he about failed during the first marking period. It's only because of my dad's help that Josh is even understanding any of the math, and getting straight answers from the teacher is tough.