iVillage Member
Weekly Chit Chat 3/7-3/13
Mon, 03-07-2011 - 8:04am

Morning ladies.

Powered by CGISpy.com

Pages

Community Leader
Mon, 03-07-2011 - 9:30am
Good morning everyone! No appointments or tests for me this week, but it's going to be a very busy week for us. We have to finish all the last minute packing stuff (most of which we'll finish up tomorrow night. On Wednesday, we get the Uhaul trailers that we are renting and a bunch of the soldiers DH works with are coming over to help us load everything into them. Thursday we have our final out inspection for the house and we turn in the keys, which means I'll be cleaning all day on Thursday.

Then Friday DH has to run around and finish the last bit of his out processing. Saturday we don't really have anything planned yet, but I'm sure something will come up. Sunday we hit the road and start our 3 day drive back east.

Which leads into next week, which will probably be just as busy. :)

Our internet connection here is set to be turned off on Wednesday, so I may not be on much on Wednesday and Thursday (other than checking in from my phone which I'm not really use to yet). Then over the weekend and the beginning of next week I'll be able to check in in the evenings when we are at our hotels. :)

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-07-2011 - 12:39pm

Stacey - that is so exciting that your move is so close.

Cynthia

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-07-2011 - 12:56pm
Stacey - Good luck getting all the last minute packing and cleaning stuff done. i assume both you and your DH are driving since you mention trailers. I hope the weather holds out so that you have a safe, uneventful trip.

Cynthia - Sorry your Saturday was so exhausting with your relatives. Hopefully they will have learned and written down the correct directions and put them in a safe place for when you deliver. Yay for finishing your project and getting to see your DH tonight.

AFM - Another busy week on tap. We start rehearsing for our next big show with the kiddos today and grades are due at the end of the week. This afternoon is a big teachers' meeting - we haven't had a real one in a while. Tonight is baseball tryouts part 3 for DS1. Tomorrow I have to help the teacher I mentor with her field trip, and DS1 goes to see his psychiatrist for his med. refils. Wed. is youth group, Thursday I'm supposed to be in 2 places at once (still haven't figured out how to clone myself to make that happen), a rehearsal at church and a concert for school - oh and DH told me I have to watch Jesse that evening so he can help my father out with some things. We'll see what wins out. Friday I will collapse from exhaustion.