Hi again Ladies!

Powered by CGISpy.com

Pages

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-16-2012 - 11:31am

Hi!

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-17-2012 - 8:49am
Poor Ashley! I hope her ears clear up and heal quickly, she must have been in such pain. Try the BRATTY diet (bananas, rice, applesauce, tea, toast, yogurt) to help with the diarrhea from the antibiotics and weight loss. It would even help your DH with his stomach bug too. I hope you don't get sick in taking care of everyone else.

For Ashley's party you could just pick a color for the theme. When Jesse turned one all we knew was that he loved anything red, so with just went with red party ware. It's actually cheaper to do it that way too. We got a lot of the supplies at the dollar store. For Jenna's party I'm just going to get plain floral colored (pink, yellow, etc.) supplies at the dollar store and use the serving trays that I already have.

Powered by CGISpy.com
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-17-2012 - 3:53pm

Poor Ashley!

Powered by CGISpy.com Thank you Lindy, Tara, Angie, Aimee and Megan for my awesom

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-17-2012 - 3:55pm
or we may just take the boys to silver dollar city on Xander's bday...and do a camping trip...hmmm

Powered by CGISpy.com Thank you Lindy, Tara, Angie, Aimee and Megan for my awesom

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-18-2012 - 6:47am
Darcy - Sounds like a lot of birthday party planning for you. When the boys get older will you be combing their birthdays since they are so close? Maybe do a joint party for friends and family, but they a much more low key family thing (just cake/cupcakes) on their actual day? My mom used to combine my birthday celebration (late June) with my brothers (October) when we were younger because everyone was on vacation at the time of my birthday, but we would just have cake at home on my day.

The camping trip sounds like it's right up your alley, and may be a lot less work, LOL.