iVillage Member
Weekly Chit Chat 4/16 - 4/22
Mon, 04-16-2012 - 9:03am

Hi again Ladies!

Powered by CGISpy.com

Pages

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-19-2012 - 1:26pm
Laura - My oldest DS was switched to milk at 9 months when he suddenly quit breastfeeding ( he was too curious and active to be tied down by a boob). As long as there aren't any milk allergies in your family she would probably be fine if she had to switch - but I'd check with the pediatrician first just to be sure.

It is definitely possible for you AF to come and go and be very irregular while you are breastfeeding/pumping, I'm not sure about the effects of Fenugreek or blessed thistle on it though, but I would suspect they might delay or diminish AFs return. Since you're 2 weeks late the negative test was probable accurate.

Sounds like you're having fun with the softball league! I love how impressed they are with you, even if it's because they had the bar set so low. What position do you usually play or prefer to play?

AFM - DH has been home the last 2 days driving me and the kids bonkers. Potty Training Jesse has been going quite well. In fact on Tuesday he informed me that we were no longer training - because he didn't want my help anymore. He usually only has accidents under DHs care ;-p!

Powered by CGISpy.com
iVillage Member
Thu, 04-19-2012 - 3:54pm

Donna - yay for potty training going so well!

Cynthia

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-19-2012 - 4:18pm
Cynthia - Sorry about the failed GD test. Did they have you follow a special diet when you were pregnant with Angie? Do you remember any of it?

Powered by CGISpy.com
iVillage Member
Fri, 04-20-2012 - 10:43am

Donna - I would suspect that at two weeks "late" a pregnancy test wouldn't give false results...but it's nice to hear someone else thinks that too!

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-20-2012 - 1:34pm
howdy all.
I skimmed...
Cynthia ugh on the Glucose testing. Hope that you are able to hear from the dr soon.
Donna yeah for the potty training going well! I totally understand the dh driving you nuts being home. my dh is home today sick...I told him he had to stay in the bedroom and it is working fine...I am not frustrated with him...yet. haha

Powered by CGISpy.com Thank you Lindy, Tara, Angie, Aimee and Megan for my awesom

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-20-2012 - 2:37pm
Laura - Spring Break has flown by too quickly! And it was a bit tarnished by DH being home (and grouchy) for 2 of my 5 days. I did most of the things I had planned on doing and the PT is going very well - so overall a successful break. Jesse and I even went on a few errands this morning with no accidents! Of course, he wanted to visit every potty while we were out - there were 6 in the one restroom and he really wanted to use each one!

I'll never understand the mentality of putting certain people at catcher because "it sees less action." It actually sees almost as much action as the pitcher and requires a lot of knowledge of the inner workings of the game. Can you tell my DS1 plays (played) catcher.

Darcy - Lol at keeping your DH in the bedroom.