15 month stats
Tue, 09-11-2012 - 11:21am

Sweetie's Name:

Sweetie's Birthdate:

Sweetie's Height:

Sweetie's Weight:

Number of words sweetie says:

Is sweetie walking/crawling/etc:

Anything else you want to share about your Sweetie?!?!

iVillage Member
Thu, 11-01-2012 - 8:29pm

I finally had Angie's 15 month appointment at about 16.5 months.  We waited so I could bring her at the same time as Marissa's 4 month appt and I am so glad my mother was there to help!

Sweetie's Name: Angie

Sweetie's Birthdate: 6/11/11

Sweetie's Height: 31.63"

Sweetie's Weight: 21lbs 14oz

Number of words sweetie says: A whole bunch.  Her language has exploded in the last couple weeks - my favorites are "Up We Go", "Hurrah, Hurrah" (as in, the ants go marching one by one....) and "Thank You" when she hands something to me.

Is sweetie walking/crawling/etc: Walking very well finallly

Anything else you want to share about your Sweetie?!?! If we had actually her appt at 15 months she would not have been walking or saying nearly as much as she does now (only a few words then).  It is amazing how much she has developed in the past month.  I am loving this age so much.  Also, according to the doctor Angie is near the 75% for height which is amazing to me since I am short (5'1.5") and DH is average height.  She is also only in the 25% for weight so she is tall and skinny.

Cynthia

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-04-2012 - 4:41pm

Sweetie's Name: Charlotte

Sweetie's Birthdate:June 27

Sweetie's Height: oops...not sure

Sweetie's Weight: 20.9 at 15 months

Number of words sweetie says:I think ten words or phrases.  Mama, Dada, more, kitty cat, all done, banana (ba-a), water, good night (night), bye-bye, and hi.

Is sweetie walking/crawling/etc:Yep...walking all over the place and sometimes running.

Anything else you want to share about your Sweetie?!?!She is one busy little lady.  She is into everything.  I cannot believe how much she understands.  She is able to listen and respond to directions.  We go to a homeschool co-op, and she is right in there with the other kids.  This is such a fun age!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 10-03-2012 - 6:14pm

Sweetie's Name: Nicholas

Sweetie's Birthdate: 6/28

Sweetie's Height: not sure need to measure

Sweetie's Weight: 21.9 last month

Number of words sweetie says: only about 5...mama, dada, dog, up, no. A little worried that he doesn't have more words but I think he is just stubborn. I can ask him to pick up a book and take it to daddy and he will do it, so I know he understands.

Is sweetie walking/crawling/etc: walking/running everywhere...can now walk down the stairs just putting his hand on the wall for balance.

Anything else you want to share about your Sweetie?!?! He wants to be grown up and do everything that his sisters do...he stands on their scooters and they push him around..he will sit on Kaitlin's lap and watch music videos on her computer. It's the only time I can keep him still for about 20 minutes straight.

iVillage Member
Sat, 09-15-2012 - 1:16am

Sweetie's Name: Zaydren

Sweetie's Birthdate: July 2 (late arrival lol)

Sweetie's Height: 32" probably maybe more.. I need to measure

Sweetie's Weight: was 27.2lbs at 13 months

Number of words sweetie says: too darn many!  LOL Ball, book, balloon, puppy, apple, this, that, yes, momma, bye bye, I have apples, basketball, bear, potty, just off the top of my head.  He's always jabbering!

Is sweetie walking/crawling/etc: Running, climbing, attacking lol

Anything else you want to share about your Sweetie?!?! I can't believe he's over 1... he's trying to grow up too fast.  Wants to potty train.  Loves eating, going bye bye, playing with kids, etc.