Appt and csection sceduled

iVillage Member
Appt and csection sceduled
Tue, 05-31-2011 - 3:05pm
well dang i feel like a dork posting about my appt when we are having briths now, but oh well.
My appt went good bp was great, I have only gained 2 lbs in the last 5 weeks( which really helps balance out the fifty I gained until then). Measuring good. All in all a good appt. Next week I will do the group b test, my head hurt so bad at the last appt that she didnt want to poke and prod me, lol.
Oh and my c section is scheduled for June 15@1pm. Really wish it was first thing in the morning but such is life.
Kristen
Community Leader
Tue, 05-31-2011 - 5:11pm
Glad your appointment went well and you have a date and time for your c-section. The 15th will be here before you know it!
iVillage Member
Tue, 05-31-2011 - 9:59pm
Good luck Kristen! Just curious.. why are they doing the GBS test when you are having a C-Section? Baby can only get it if goes through the birth canal I thought? Not too much longer!